sssande93

Online - All diamonds placed FIX

39 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, sssande93 said:

FIX is in the disription everyone, edited as good as I could :-) hope this will help some of u get the warlord trophy. happy hunting 

 

Nice, thanks for sharing this info.

 

I'm wondering, if someone is at level 20 already, do you think it's faster to level up or down? Leveling up to 30 would require:

  • 1,250,000xp
  • 833 matches @ 1,500xp/match
  • 97 hours @ 7min/match (ending the match when 1,500xp is hit)

plus load screens, errors etc. So maybe 125+ hours in total to level up to 30. For leveling down to 0, is it roughly:

  • -250,000xp
  • 156 matches @ -1,600xp/match
  • 39 hours @ 15min/match

plus using the glitch each time you reach a level threshold, load screens, errors etc. So around 50+ hours total to level down to 0? Or is there something else I haven't considered?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 22.3.2019 at 7:26 AM, mekktor said:

 

Nice, thanks for sharing this info.

 

I'm wondering, if someone is at level 20 already, do you think it's faster to level up or down? Leveling up to 30 would require:

  • 1,250,000xp
  • 833 matches @ 1,500xp/match
  • 97 hours @ 7min/match (ending the match when 1,500xp is hit)

plus load screens, errors etc. So maybe 125+ hours in total to level up to 30. For leveling down to 0, is it roughly:

  • -250,000xp
  • 156 matches @ -1,600xp/match
  • 39 hours @ 15min/match

plus using the glitch each time you reach a level threshold, load screens, errors etc. So around 50+ hours total to level down to 0? Or is there something else I haven't considered?


Yep, these numbers looks accurate to me. took me around 50 hours to level down. If u're so unlucky to be in a situation where all diamonds are placed, ranking down will be faster. u should have 3 ps3's for this. it's doable with 2 but then u need a close friend/friends to join ur server while getting negative xp. That's how i did it from rank 15->5 since i only have 2 ps3's as of now. ur friend don't have to do anything just rejoin ur server now and then, since ppl dont get kicked from being idle in this game. if u have a friend that will do this for u, just switch over to the same team as ur dummy and start getting negative xp. u will want to be on our own dummy's team so that u get rid of spawnprotection with the dummy for each suicide/teamkill u get (i got between 1600-1700 negative xp each match, there is no cap to negative xp, just when u hit level treshold). then u have to wait for the timer to go down or have the other team capture the flags and kill the captain on your team for the match to end.

Edited by sssande93
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmmm if this theory its true,i not look any video to explaining how do It the px negative for the level 1 and then earn px negative for do It the glich..depends so much to Lucky...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 30.3.2019 at 0:59 AM, mobngas said:

Mmmm if this theory its true,i not look any video to explaining how do It the px negative for the level 1 and then earn px negative for do It the glich..depends so much to Lucky...

nothing to do with lucky here. just get the xp stated in the discription (mekktor's way). Just do it with these except numbers and u're good. there is no video explaining this as far as I know. the picture in the discription (originally posted by mekktor) shows how to get from rank 5 -> 7 -> 4 -> 7 -> 3 ->7 -> 30 (this is exactly what I did). i did this within 9 matches. 3 matches for step 1, 2 and 3. The first match in each step is getting the xp. the next two matches is for getting negative xp, then it is dashing out from the game twice for all xp to be subtracted.

before u can do any of this u'll have to derank from 20->5 which will take a while 

Edited by sssande93
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Actually the best way to do this is do one extremely long session. As long as you don’t have your main account hosting you can continue to play without resetting the game and keep all of the extra xp you have accumulated until you reach rank 30. I know a way to get about 8000 xp per match. I was on rank 18 and needed 70,000 xp to reach rank 20. I tested this method and it took me about 7 matches to get the xp so I know it works. The most xp I got in a single match is 8,720. The way you do it is have the sheep get by the barrels at point C of last bastion map and have the person reviving get on top of the barrels. Then use a machete and keep killing and reviving. Simple as that. Or you could gain so much xp per match that the next time you reset you will have ranked down significantly. When I did this the next time I started the game back up I had lost 50,000 xp. And that was just in a couple of hours.

Edited by chadhunt1984
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chadhunt1984 said:

Actually the best way to do this is do one extremely long session. As long as you don’t have your main account hosting you can continue to play without resetting the game and keep all of the extra xp you have accumulated until you reach rank 30. I know a way to get about 8000 xp per match. I was on rank 18 and needed 70,000 xp to reach rank 20. I tested this method and it took me about 7 matches to get the xp so I know it works. The most xp I got in a single match is 8,720. The way you do it is have the sheep get by the barrels at point C of last bastion map and have the person reviving get on top of the barrels. Then use a machete and keep killing and reviving. Simple as that. Or you could gain so much xp per match that the next time you reset you will have ranked down significantly. When I did this the next time I started the game back up I had lost 50,000 xp. And that was just in a couple of hours.

Well, I know a friend that did this from rank 19-20.

Still, do to a long session with this u will be needing 1.000.000 xp to go from rank 20-30
With 8000p/each match it will take 31.25 hours to get from rank 20-30, and that's without loading screens and rehosting matches. And ps3 could likely freeze during that time, and u will most likely have the game on for days to do your method. it's a big risk to do it this way, and more secure to do it my way. It might be a bit faster doing it your way, but it's still a big risk to take if something should happen to your ps3 while doing it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 3/21/2019 at 4:25 PM, sssande93 said:

FIX is in the disription everyone, edited as good as I could :-) hope this will help some of u get the warlord trophy. happy hunting 

But like I said you will also rank down about 20 times faster this way. After about 8 matches you will have gotten an extra 50,000 xp. If you started out with 125,000 xp then when you restart you will then have about 75,000 xp. So you could rank down 150,000 xp with this method in just about 6 hours. Even if you reset every match it would still be quicker this way because you would be losing about 5,000 xp every time.

Edited by chadhunt1984
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chadhunt1984 said:

But like I said you will also rank down about 20 times faster this way. After about 8 matches you will have gotten an extra 50,000 xp. If you started out with 125,000 xp then when you restart you will then have about 75,000 xp. So you could rank down 150,000 xp with this method in just about 6 hours. Even if you reset every match it would still be quicker this way because you would be losing about 5,000 xp every time.

 

To do this method you need to earn 1,500xp plus an excess amount, and when you reset you will only lose the excess amount, so overall you will gain 1,500xp for each match before you reset. So if you start out with 100,000xp and earn 8,000xp a match for 8 matches, you will go up to 164,000xp. Then when you reset it will subtract the excess 52,000xp (8 x 6,500xp) and leave you at 112,000xp. You go up, not down. Have you tested out what you're saying?

 

As for going for one long session to get up to level 30, I was never able to stay connected for more than a few matches. Even when I was on 230,000xp, I tried to do the last 20k in one go (3 matches, 45 minutes) but got disconnected and had to try it again. I can't imagine trying to do that for 40 hours straight dodging errors left and right. Maybe if your console was directly connected by a solid gold bar to the Ubisoft servers it might be worth the risk. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 0:25 AM, sssande93 said:

FIX is in the disription everyone, edited as good as I could :-) hope this will help some of u get the warlord trophy. happy hunting 

 

Congraaats on getting this accursed trophy & conquering the plat! 😃

Looks like I'll try to go down this way cause it looks more endurable than farming to 1,500,000 exp! 😖

BTW, How can you guys get over 1500exp?! even with my alt I can mostly get 1175 max 🙁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RinoaBC said:

BTW, How can you guys get over 1500exp?! even with my alt I can mostly get 1175 max 1f641.png

 

You want to manipulate the spawns so that the alt swaps between just two spots and then you can kill the alt quickly every time. As long as you always kill it within 10 seconds of spawning you should be able to get over 1,500xp. It's even possible to kill it within 5 seconds and end up with 2,400xp+. Basically, you should know exactly where the alt will spawn each time so while waiting for it get your aim ready, then as soon as it spawns, fire the alt's gun to remove the spawn protection and then switch to your main controller for a headshot.

 

If you're having trouble manipulating the spawns, a general tip is to block certain annoying spawns by standing close enough to them, then once you have the arrangement you like, just make sure you don't accidentally get too close to one of the spawns (at the instant the alt tries to spawn) or you'll mess it up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@RinoaBC I played the map Last Bastion on Uprising, playing on APR (red team). U should have 2 players/dummys on UFLL (yellow team), as they should spawn right next to eachother. the two spots they should swap between is the one next to some stairs (dark area) and the other spawn location is up the stair's on your right hand side (UFLL's side of the the map). u shouldn't move to much after u kill the two opposing enemies. if u starting to move up/down the stairs prior to them respawning, the enemies might not spawn where u want them to. i always stand still after i get my two kills, and wait for them to respawn before running up/down the stairs. when u go up the stairs there will also be a ammo crate on the right hand side. if u need ammo just head over there after u kill the enemies on top of the stairs. when i was getting more ammo i always jump down from where the ammocrate is located instead of going down the stairs (this wont mess up the spawnlocation).

I always used the last lmg with 200 ammo in each mag, easily got more than 1500xp. u could also kill sheep (opposing team's general) with machete, and have another player on the opposing team revive him over and over. Once u reach rank 5 u must use  sheep-method to get the excess xp in mekktor's fix (step1: 4895xp, step 2: 5795xp, step 3: 6545xp). u dont need to use this method before reaching rank 5 though.

U only have 1 alt account RinoaBC? u wont be able to plat this game 1v1 if u want to manually derank from 20 ->5 ->30. 


 

Edited by sssande93
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, sssande93 said:


Yep, these numbers looks accurate to me. took me around 50 hours to level down. If u're so unlucky to be in a situation where all diamonds are placed, ranking down will be faster. u should have 3 ps3's for this. it's doable with 2 but then u need a close friend/friends to join ur server while getting negative xp. That's how i did it from rank 15->5 since i only have 2 ps3's as of now. ur friend don't have to do anything just rejoin ur server now and then, since ppl dont get kicked from being idle in this game. if u have a friend that will do this for u, just switch over to the same team as ur dummy and start getting negative xp. u will want to be on our own dummy's team so that u get rid of spawnprotection with the dummy for each suicide/teamkill u get (i got between 1600-1700 negative xp each match, there is no cap to negative xp, just when u hit level treshold). then u have to wait for the timer to go down or have the other team capture the flags and kill the captain on your team for the match to end.

 

It's been a few years since I did this on the 360, but the deranking didn't take me anywhere close to 39-50 hours. Maybe 2? There is no 1500XP limit for deranking like there is for ranking up, so you aren't limited by that. All told, according to the in game clock to took me 69 hours to do it all, and that was with some random games much goofing around to kill the boredom of the grind. 

 

Edited by Floorkiller74
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

 

It's been a few years since I did this on the 360, but the deranking didn't take me anywhere close to 39-50 hours. Maybe 2? There is no 1500XP limit for deranking like there is for ranking up, so you aren't limited by that. All told, according to the in game clock to took me 69 hours to do it all, and that was with some random games much goofing around to kill the boredom of the grind. 

 

 

I'm guessing you deranked by resetting your diamonds? This thread is for people who have placed all of their diamonds, making that method impossible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mekktor said:

 

I'm guessing you deranked by resetting your diamonds? This thread is for people who have placed all of their diamonds, making that method impossible.

 

 

You're right, my mistake. The XP still shouldn't be capped when deranking though....I guess I could be wrong. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.