Notebook Question

DrakeHellsing

Really, for those that have played the game enough to understand the trophy a bit more.  Completing the notebook... would that entail actually getting the correct valuations for each item you sell, as in, overpriced, a bit overprice, perfect price and the cheapest price? I wonder that as some of these items are a bit weird to get the 3rd option to be filled in, such as the sticks (or roots I think they're actually called).  As with those, it's like, 6 is a good price... but 7 is too much, no inbetween with that one.

But again, for those that have a better understanding of the game I suppose would be best to help understand said trophy a bit more clearly.  Because if it's just getting one of each item, that wont be so bad.

At this point I do not think anyone has obtained the trophy yet to find out the answer to that. I am hoping it just means discover every thing, but not fill out all the exact details for each item. Otherwise as you said for certain items it will become tricky. Will have to heavily work on the demand of those items to get the value to allow for it.

44 minutes ago, Mission001 said:

I dunno if it would be all prices as you only get one of each of the mob drops.

I know you can get some of the books in secret rooms, but not the other drops.

Unless it becomes a sandbox mode at the end of the game?

Ah, I did not know that, as I've not beaten the first boss yet, really, just going in, getting loot, then leaving... mainly trying to at least get a better weapon or something like that.  So if they only drop once per boss, it sounds like then, it would be just one of each item to at least obtain.

Well, you can up the price if it's popular, I've done it with some items and people are happier to pay more.  Granted, wasn't for the jelly or vines, but more expensive items... so maybe that's a way to get a slightly overpriced reaction for an item?

As for mob drops, if that is the case for the merchant (I've yet to buy the building itself), then it seems like you could get it done for each reaction, just investing more money than need be.  Which seems like it will slow down getting the trophy if it's still the case for reactions to obtain for the pricing of items.

People on pc are unlocking the achievement by getting each item from the dungeon. It appears you don't need the merchant items like all the broken weapons.  However at this time the ps4 version is bugged, item 17 in the tech dungeon isn't dropping (welding rods).  The pc version was fixed and a ps4 patch is in progress.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Arislamicus said:

It's fixed, and you are right @eGEORGE_, just need discover every item or material. (No weapons or armours)

Yea I got it to pop right after the welding rods were fixed in the latest patch. 

It's also worth noting that all reactions are not needed for this.   So you can google a list of shop prices and not waste your time figuring out the prices if you want to speed the game up.