Some Trophies I Should’ve Got Didn’t Pop

Jodam92

As the title suggests, the trophies I most definitely met the criteria for didn’t pop. All the trophies I do have of the game popped immediately upon log in, back when the servers were still up, but a few didn’t, yet they’re things I have done in the past, like visiting a friend’s apartment, which I’ve done countless times. Why that’s odd is because the trophies I did get were also things I merely did in the past, that all popped upon that single log in. Any idea why some of them I most definitely did in the past didn’t become achieved? I noticed this a while back, but remembered about it when perusing my trophies list recently, and felt compelled to make a post about it. Anyone else have this problem? That unachievable 100% is gonna eat at me for life. 

Edited by Jodam92

Some games don't automatically register the fact that you've fulfilled a requirement for a trophy until you re-do that trophy. Different games have different ways to trigger a trophy and sometimes old trophies are retroactive while others need to be re-done because they're a one-time instance. 

It could've had glitched on you but are you sure you fulfill the requirements correctly? You have to be invited to a friends apartment with them inside thru invitation, you can't just walk in with them on your friends list. That doesn't count.

edit: but nevertheless it is now too late for anything.

Also someone just 100% the game, is that even possible ??

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 1 month later...

You had to re-do all trophies that didnt had to do anything with owning items. Because theres a trophy for doing all dances. Yet having done that before they added trophies would not pop the trophy for you on login. You had to do the dances again. same for visiting a friend apartment, etc, etc.