NBA Finals

jorgecarpio91

That was an amazing game, although questionable calls by the refs and JR Smith blowing it at the end was unbearable.  What are your thoughts after game 1??? Can the Cavaliers recover, or will it be a Warriors on 4 or 5??? Safe to say, this game was closer than anyone expected!!! 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, meme and text

Edited by jorge_carpio88

3 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Warriors will win in 5 or 6. But if lebron's teammates weren't mediocre and could create plays every once in a while It would be a great series. Because Lebron is unstoppable at the moment but he obviously can't beat the warriors by himself lol

Yes, I think Larry Nance and Kevin Love played very well, Jeff Green was decent. Jordan Clarkson and JR Smith (especially) played pretty bad. And have to agree with the fact that even though LeBron is a BEAST (with 50+ points), it isn't enough to win the series ?.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jorge_carpio88 said:

Yes, I think Larry Nance and Kevin Love played very well, Jeff Green was decent. Jordan Clarkson and JR Smith (especially) played pretty bad. And have to agree with the fact that even though LeBron is a BEAST (with 50+ points), it isn't enough to win the series 1f614.png.

Yeah I agree Kevin love and Larry nance jr played well but both still need to play better. But the worst thing for the cavs right now is they have nobody that is consistently hitting 3 pointers even if they are wide open. If that doesn't start happening for the cavs it could be a sweep but let's hope they do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, first things first, I'm a Seattle sports-fan (kind of makes my skin crawl to say that because the actual city of Seattle sucks but no one will know what I mean if I say Washington sports fan) so the NBA can go suck one.  That being said, knowing the Thunder has to watch Durant win year after year for another team is kind of nice.  And honestly, we all kind of knew before this series even started that the real finals was Houston/Golden State.