Trophy Thoughts?

S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Just a quick view and everything looks fine, no 100 hour trophy or any stuff like that:)

I'm pretty hyped for the game, the first one was a good indie rpg to. It will be fun to 100% this Game to :)

There is a trophy for 200 hours?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Witcher70 said:

There is a trophy for 200 hours1f61c.png

Ah, but that does say not real hours, in game hours instead, so it wont be as long I would assume... maybe only the 100 hours would be needed? Depends on how long 200 hours of in game time is equal to real hours ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, but that does say not real hours, in game hours instead, so it wont be as long I would assume... maybe only the 100 hours would be needed? Depends on how long 200 hours of in game time is equal to real hours ;)

The other one that's concerning is "Survive 100 game days in the world of Lunah. (Defeats are permitted.) "  It sounds like you have to play the game till 100 days pass.  As I recall in Rainbow Moon the days lasted for a while, but I can't remember the exact time frame.  I can imagine they'll be eyeing to prevent AFK'ing as well.

I actually really like how they did the main story stuff, by gauging on percent instead of calling out specific moments in the story.  Kudos.

Well from what I recall in Rainbow Moon you could skip days quite easily (some quests you had to be a certain day to do it, or you could also pass days to get special buffs depending on given day). I think it was from sleeping at the Inn, or in a tent.

The 200h trophy frightened me but I misread it, the other way around. The whole list looks more decent ( compared to Rainbow Moon that I really thought boring by the end, very hard post game dungeons and terrible grinds...), it will just depend on how much grind you would need to finish the main quest 100%.

• Like 1

Rainbow Moon felt like a freemium iOS game with cheap animations, horrendous voice acting, and repetitive gameplay designed to suck hours out of your life as opposed to give you meaningful entertainment. The story of Rainbow Moon was utter garbage, the characters ridiculous, the writing was very poorly translated into English, and every single quest revolved around "get me X items". Every single one. 

But it was oddly enticing at times to play. Just like a cheap phone game. Hopefully this one will be better.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2018 at 5:51 AM, MMDE said:

Any missables?

Unless there is a point of no return, then I can almost say positively that there are no missables.. might want to be diligent with any collection trophies, such as 30 different species of fish and X amount of rainbow trophies.. unearthing 50 treasures too.. I would be careful with all of these, like, just diligent and vigilant.. but I wouldn’t think any on the list are missable..

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 6/2/2018 at 3:34 AM, willythom88 said:

The other one that's concerning is "Survive 100 game days in the world of Lunah. (Defeats are permitted.) "  It sounds like you have to play the game till 100 days pass.  As I recall in Rainbow Moon the days lasted for a while, but I can't remember the exact time frame.  I can imagine they'll be eyeing to prevent AFK'ing as well.

I actually really like how they did the main story stuff, by gauging on percent instead of calling out specific moments in the story.  Kudos.

I'm currently playing Rainbow Moon, and I'm at the end boss. I can categorically confirm that days in RM are very swift. This trophy will be easy.