StubbsDK

Can’t find the download?

9 posts in this topic

I have the season pass, but I can’t for the life of me find out where to download the game! I’ve looked under DLC in FC5, under the menu on the dashboard, in the ubiclub, can’t find it anywhere!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, StubbsDK said:

I have the season pass, but I can’t for the life of me find out where to download the game! I’ve looked under DLC in FC5, under the menu on the dashboard, in the ubiclub, can’t find it anywhere!! 

Its in the store. Just type in far cry 3 and it should appear. It wont appear under dlc.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this need the Far Cry 5 disc in the console to run or is it completely stand alone? I do plan on getting 5 eventually and the DLC most likely once it's all out but I'd pick the season pass up now for this if you don't need the disc

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Does this need the Far Cry 5 disc in the console to run or is it completely stand alone? I do plan on getting 5 eventually and the DLC most likely once it's all out but I'd pick the season pass up now for this if you don't need the disc

 

It's completely standalone, you don't need the disc or the game installed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!! Found it! Kinda silly that they didn’t list it, and you had to search for it manually!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StubbsDK said:

Thanks!! Found it! Kinda silly that they didn’t list it, and you had to search for it manually!

 

Yes I agree, linking the download to season pass owners wouldn't have been a difficult exercise.

Edited by Salt_AU
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 1:41 PM, StubbsDK said:

I have the season pass, but I can’t for the life of me find out where to download the game! I’ve looked under DLC in FC5, under the menu on the dashboard, in the ubiclub, can’t find it anywhere!! 

 

In other words you've never used the search bar in the psn store. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

 

In other words you've never used the search bar in the psn store. 

Yes, I have, and that was also how I found it, as stated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.