Favorite detroit become human characters

Personally i like markus and kara
Markus- for having an identity of its own and also for fighting for the freedom of his people, being no longer a slave to someone.

Kara - may be a simple android but at least it was more "human" than alice's father pig.
And for showing that androids and humans can live together, a bit like it should be in real life for each of us ..

• Like 2

It's kind of a difficult question to answer, because so much of their characterisation depends on how you choose to play the protagonists, and the choices you make for them. Thus, they end up reflecting you more than anything else...

But I will say that I really enjoyed the "good" storyline for Connor, if you know what I mean. His relationship with Hank developing while he battled his own programming, that was satisfying to see play out. 

• Like 4

I liked the relationship between Connor and Hank the most, especially going for the ending where everyone survives. 

Spoiler

It was great to see that my first playthrough ended with them hugging each other and Hank NOT killing himself. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Konoe said:

I liked the relationship between Connor and Hank the most, especially going for the ending where everyone survives. 

Hide contents

It was great to see that my first playthrough ended with them hugging each other and Hank NOT killing himself. 

This! 100%

I also liked chloe:awesome:

• Like 1

Rose made me chuckle a little, she reminds me of a black version of my ex girlfriend.  Lol

I loved the relationship between kara and Alice, even after finding out who Alice really is, Kara was willing to protect her no matter what.

I ended up liking North more than i thought i would, between the main three i like Markus the most so far (after my first playthrough), with Kara being the 2nd closest. I only started liking Connor near the end of the game when i could finally make him turn into a deviant. :devil:

Connor was a clear favorite for me, I played him with the thought of getting the job done no matter what and listening to Hank if I couldn't get the job done.

I thought not shooting Chloe was handled the wrong way.
I didn't shoot Chloe as an easy instruction from Hank. But the game was telling me Connor had feelings. No I was just being and android and listening to my highest instruction.

Also not a fan of North. I'm trying to be a peaceful revolutionist with Josh and Simon and every moment this girls wants me to pop a cap into someone.
I also stuck my tongue in her mouth to buy the public's affections. I just want to go to the bar and watch the Detroit Gears with ma home boys!

Connor hands down. In fact, after finishing the game, I released that I wish Detroit: Become Human was just the story of Connor and his struggles with machine logic and (pardon the pun) becoming human, within the storyline. I enjoyed the relationship he and Hank shared throughout. Kara and Markus' stories just fell flat for me and were not very interesting.

Edited by ExtremeAstatuS
  • Like 1

Gotta say my favourite character was Carl. Old artist, covered in tattoos and was pretty open minded as well.

Treating Markus as an individual being and not a piece of junk was great to see in this rather heavy game (topic wise)

Didn't like how the game handeled his fate though.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lucas said:

The relationship between Connor and Hank was absolutely my favorite. I ended up letting Connor become deviant and I thought their relationship was simply perfectly put together. That after credits scene was absolutely amazing too, even though it was only 5 seconds long :lol:.

YES YES ME TOO!

I really enjoyed playing as Connor, but I might be biased since crime dramas are in my blood but I thought he was funny and witty. I would honestly play a game with just him in it. Kara was my least favorite as I didn’t really care for her storyline but I did feel bad for the ending I got for her. 

• Like 1