Plat Race of the Lazy Scrubs - Poll Added

Plat Race Poll  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and claim the title of laziest scrub?

• Kent
    • MStalker
    • Prinny
    • Dragon
    • Yeah right, as if any of you are even going to finish this. You're all way too lazy and scrubby.

Sounds like the most relaxing race ever. B) 

I would vote for @Kent . If he truly wants to win, he could easily tame the Dragon with his mind tricks, get rid of the Stalker, and jump over the little penguin Prinny, before sending him back into his universe...

k1lPr62.gif

Anyway, good luck to all of you and most importantly, have fun! :yay:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, daftprophet said:

Haha, I loved the game but damn if I don't have gripes about it. Fucker was the first game this year I platinumed...earned in May.

Fair enough :P

Also I figured this thread needs a Theme Song...but I don't know if this works ^_^

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Phil said:

How am I not in this? I guarantee you I'm a way lazier trophy hunting scrub than all of you. I've been trophy hunting since 2011 and still haven't cracked 100 plats yet. I know you guys are just afraid of my laziness. If I join, I'll make you guys seem hard working trophy hunters to the point of being called trophy whores. I would have left me out too.

Good luck!

I didn't know you were such a lazy scrub too :o .

21 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

We need a poll for this - but then again I'd need to decide who to vote for :hmm:

Completely forgot about that, will add it.

21 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

If you ever make a poll, make sure you add the option, "No one will win." because honestly, I think we are going to have a 4-way tie due to no one trying to win.

Nice one, that option is definitely going to be in it.

16 hours ago, Kent said:

I spent the first day of our race doing.....nothing. Just living up to my role as a lazy scrub. :awesome:

I replayed God Eater 2.

10 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Also I figured this thread needs a Theme Song...but I don't know if this works ^_^

Nice find. I was thinking about the theme song from the show Scrubs :lol: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 0:28 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

One Lazy Scrub to rule them all, to find them, to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Of course a dragon would quote J.R. Tolkien. :P

So now you are doing a platinum race to see which one of you is setting themselves up for failure the fastest. I have been redeemed. xD

J/K. I wish the best of all of you.

Besides that, he's indifferent towards Ni No Kuni

As Cartman said to the player who decided to play the Jew class in South Park: The Stick of Truth... "I'm afraid we can no longer be friends." Seriously, I know Wrath of the White Witch stumbled over its feet a zillion times, but please Kent-sama, try Revenant Kingdom! I just started and it's so much more user-friendly! :D

Scarred for life after playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, this scrub has been avoiding anything that even remotely resembles an RPG game and also anyone that likes RPGs.

I'd kidnap MStalker and ship him to an RPG support group, but then he'd probably send the cops to arrest me. xD In the meantime, maybe a copy of Reverie can be shipped to his door to make him not send a hitman to kill me because RPGs are my life. :(

He thinks Ni No Kuni is a great game

I want to chew the fat with him about if he played the second game. Prinny also has a love for Disgaea games, of course, because of his name, dood. ;)

NNK is an overrated, childish, and predictable game that shamelessly recycles quests over and over again while having terrible RNG.

Did you and MStalker fire that nuke that leveled the city in the beginning of Ni no Kuni 2? :o

That's it, I am going to make another Let's Play for Ni no Kuni 2 and see how many people need help with the platinum. (Yes, I have just finished Chapter 3 but I love the game so much.)  Nah, I'd probably not keep it modded. You four are nothing to my levels of sloth. I take so many naps a day I might as well die right now and be reborn as a kitten. :P

Edited by SquidBaronet

:platinum: #212 - Mass Effect 3

1L6fea5d.png

Rarity - 8.47%

Playtime - 60 hours (I'm assuming we are using PSNP guide estimates?)

Not sure what my penalty is for percentage completed before the event. I only had the Veteran trophy for killing 5,000 enemies left when the event started. 

Thanks to @Wdjat Prinny Doods for reminding me about this event right before I was about to pop the plat. Allowed me to wait a couple hours to at least get some points out of it. Not the smartest strategy on your part dood but I shouldn't expect much else from a bird like yourself. Now go play Rise of the Tomb Raider so we can finally do the co-op please. ;)

@Dragon-Archon are you trying to get me killed? Don't be spreading lies that I hate RPG's just because of my feelings towards Kent's favorite franchise. I actually like RPG's and have plenty in my backlog. Now if you want to say I hate fighting and rhythm games, I won't deny that. :P

Wait....so this is a race to see who is the laziest scrub? Think I'm doing this wrong by scoring points :hmm:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Kent said:

Also, it's a joke. I know you don't know what that is but it is. 

Ha ha, of course I knew it was a joke. I was kidding too. (But I really do need to stop taking naps. I guess that's the fate you have when you start hitting middle age, you slow down and stop being as active. :P)

1 hour ago, Kent said:

And don't tell me you won't  because you've said that 9 times now and you always have. 

Trust me, I swear to God I will stop my bad habits. After all, I just platinumed World of Final Fantasy and Disgaea 5 and I traded World of Final Fantasy away. I am NOT going to go back and repurchase it by making another freaking account. I know you don't believe me, but I know for a fact I am never going to platinum those games again but I loved them a lot. I am not going to start arguing with you again, okay? No, don't say anything. Let's just agree that we deny each other's existence.

Sorry about calling you that thing. I should have remember -sama is a term for Japanese weebs. At least I didn't call you -senpai!

59 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

I'm too lazy to decide who to root for... How come a lazy race go for such a long time? 1f602.png

Anyhow, go Dragon and Kent!!! (Too lazy to form a Tag Team, huh? XD)

Lol :lol: . @Kent insisted on a year.

We already formed a tag team in secret to crush the others .... and I probably shouldn't have revealed that :hmm: . Oh well, too lazy to edit it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol :lol: . @Kent insisted on a year.

We already formed a tag team in secret to crush the others .... and I probably shouldn't have revealed that :hmm: . Oh well, too lazy to edit it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

That's how long most plat races run. Blame the founders of them, not me. :P

Dammit, don't ruin the surprise @Caju_94:awesome: