Plat Race of the Lazy Scrubs - Poll Added

Plat Race Poll  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and claim the title of laziest scrub?

• Kent
    • MStalker
    • Prinny
    • Dragon
    • Yeah right, as if any of you are even going to finish this. You're all way too lazy and scrubby.

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

No, you're still in a league of your own when it comes to making promises, breaking them, starting a new account, making people waste their time by joining events you end and dropping out of events after 10,000 edits to the list of games, then doing it all over again with the next ~12 accounts.

So you would be breaking out the champagne if, say, I were to leave the forums for good after I complete the Camp Wannalottaplat event? ;)

7 hours ago, SquidBaronet said:

So you would be breaking out the champagne if, say, I were to leave the forums for good after I complete the Camp Wannalottaplat event? ;)

Champagne is for when you're gone for a few days. If you left for good, I'd have to bust out some kind of alcohol that's been sealed away for ages and saved for that one "special occasion"

Also I'm going to put my bet on @Wdjat Prinny Doods. He's been busy killing all my kinfolk.

Edited by Tearraven
  • Like 2

The poll is counterintuitive. The laziest scrub should be the one in last place, so he can never win. To be champion of laziness, you need to win, but once you win, you're no longer the laziest. But if you are the laziest, you can't win. What a catch 22 this is! I have to go with the neither option on this. Good luck though! 

13 hours ago, SquidBaronet said:

We both know you're not going to leave the forums.

4 hours ago, jem said:

The poll is counterintuitive. The laziest scrub should be the one in last place, so he can never win. To be champion of laziness, you need to win, but once you win, you're no longer the laziest. But if you are the laziest, you can't win. What a catch 22 this is! I have to go with the neither option on this. Good luck though! 

That depends on your definition of winning. The OP never states that the one with the most points will win :awesome: .

• Like 3

:platinum: #103 - Fallout Shelter 

1L035498.png

Rarity: Ultra Rare - 1.77% 

A pretty fun game overall. I used to be addicted to settlement building games before I discovered trophy hunting, so it was nice to experience one again. Time skip actually makes the game playable due to it being a mobile game, without it this plat would've certainly been a slog. 

• Like 4

Since everyone is posting their plats, I probably should too. The idea was to post it once the DLC was done.

:platinum: #182: Demon Gaze II

1Lf55314.png

26.90% Uncommon

On 6/22/2018 at 5:44 PM, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

:platinum: #180-Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

On 6/23/2018 at 2:24 AM, Kent said:

:platinum: #103 - Fallout Shelter 

On 6/23/2018 at 0:45 PM, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

:platinum: #181-Rayman Legends (PS4)

Nice, congrats :yay: .

12 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Any way I can change my vote to @Wdjat Prinny Doods?  He's on fire lately with these plats

Nope, all votes are final and can't be changed.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

:platinum: #213 - Fallout 3

1Le491c6.png

Rarity - 14.06%

Time - 120 hours

Finally decided to stop being lazy and get another plat. Still have some DLC to finish but wanted to go ahead and post here since @Wdjat Prinny Doods has been posting a disgusting amount of plats lately. I thought you were supposed to be the master of laziness dood? 

Congrats and I thought you were suppose to be better than this dood

10 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

:platinum: #213 - Fallout 3

1Le491c6.png

Rarity - 14.06%

Time - 120 hours

Finally decided to stop being lazy and get another plat. Still have some DLC to finish but wanted to go ahead and post here since @Wdjat Prinny Doods has been posting a disgusting amount of plats lately. I thought you were supposed to be the master of laziness dood? 

Nice, congrats :yay: . With this plat you now have the most points.

2 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

@Dragon-Archon How is playtime determined? You gave Stalker the 7.5x playtime bonus (150-299 hours) even though he put his playtime at 120 hours which falls under the 5x playtime bonus dood (100-149 hours) 

I think the answer is pretty simple. Stalker and Dragon are plotting against you because we can't allow the laziest one here to win dood. :awesome:

16 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

@Dragon-Archon How is playtime determined? You gave Stalker the 7.5x playtime bonus (150-299 hours) even though he put his playtime at 120 hours which falls under the 5x playtime bonus dood (100-149 hours) 

Oh my bad dood, it was a typo. Instead of "120" I typed "150" in the Excel sheet :facepalm: . That means you still have the most points.