Plat Race of the Lazy Scrubs - Poll Added

Plat Race Poll  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and claim the title of laziest scrub?

• Kent
    • MStalker
    • Prinny
    • Dragon
    • Yeah right, as if any of you are even going to finish this. You're all way too lazy and scrubby.

10 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

@Wdjat Prinny Doods is that kid in school that runs to the teacher and tells them that they graded a question on the exam wrong and gave everyone more credit than they deserved...thus ruining it for everyone. Never would have guessed you were a snitch dood 

No because you are the only one who benefited from the mistake, cant have that dood :awesome:

17 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

No because you are the only one who benefited from the mistake, cant have that dood :awesome:

Sounds like you are trying to justify your snitchin to me. Should have just been happy for a friend's good fortune instead of being a hater. Word of warning to everyone....watch what you say around this dood

:platinum: #215 - The Swords of Ditto

1L848165.png

Rarity - 5.95%

Time - 35 hours

Dope game and one of my favorites of the year so far. Would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys classic Zelda type games. The art style is absolutely charming. It's hard not be in a good mood when playing the game due to the graphics and soundtrack. A patch has fixed the issues that were mentioned around here on launch. I never experienced losing my gold or glitched trophies, etc. Another change in the patch is that you now carry over all of your equipment if you beat Mormo (the boss) so that makes the game easier. The combat is fun but if you aren't a huge fan of the old school Zelda formula then it might get a little repetitive since the plat requires at least 6 complete runs. However, I had a blast playing it until the end. Overall, it might not beat out 3D Dot Game Heroes on my list of favorite Zelda-inspired games but it's in that tier and definitely worth checking out.

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

:platinum: #215 - The Swords of Ditto

1L848165.png

Rarity - 5.95%

Time - 35 hours

Dope game and one of my favorites of the year so far. Would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys classic Zelda type games. The art style is absolutely charming. It's hard not be in a good mood when playing the game due to the graphics and soundtrack. A patch has fixed the issues that were mentioned around here on launch. I never experienced losing my gold or glitched trophies, etc. Another change in the patch is that you now carry over all of your equipment if you beat Mormo (the boss) so that makes the game easier. The combat is fun but if you aren't a huge fan of the old school Zelda formula then it might get a little repetitive since the plat requires at least 6 complete runs. However, I had a blast playing it until the end. Overall, it might not beat out 3D Dot Game Heroes on my list of favorite Zelda-inspired games but it's in that tier and definitely worth checking out.

That sounds like a fun game, will have to try it out some day.

:platinum: #106: Far Cry 4

1L24bade.png

Rarity: 18.85% 

Enjoyment: 6/10

The game was pretty mediocre overall. Recycled gameplay from previous Far Cry games only with a much worse story and characters. Blowing things up with an RPG and jumping from helicopters is always fun though so at least it was entertaining most of the time.

Edited by Kent
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kent said:

Platinum #106: Far Cry 4

1L24bade.png

Rarity: 18.85% 

Enjoyment: 6/10

The game was pretty mediocre overall. Recycled gameplay from previous Far Cry games only with a much worse story and characters. Blowing things up with an RPG and jumping from helicopters is always fun though so at least it was entertaining most of the time.

Congrats :yay: , with this plat you've surpassed @Wdjat Prinny Doods in terms of points.