Coop questions

Im aiming to find a group to run through the campaign with. I have an idea to make it quicker to at least get the campaign aspect done.

The idea is to have everyone tackle 1 province each (missions and collectibles) that way more is achieved in a shorter time span!!

Can anyone confirm whether the idea would work and whether everything collected will count for all players?

• 2 weeks later...

Mission completions and intel seemed to count for everyone connected. However, I would not be surprised if there is a range on that. So if one person was really far away, it might not give them credit. All of the collectibles that count towards trophies have to be picked up individually by each player.

Edited by Toogie53

• 1 month later...

When you play coop and a player starts a mission the other players get an invite to this mission, and as far as i remember, mission completion counts for everybody that accepted this invite and had the mission "active" - if there is a range limitation i cant say, but you certainly dont have to actively participate in the mission. However if you do one province each, the missions the other player does while you do yours wouldnt count for you, because you can only have one active mission, at least i think its that way...