OrionsOdyssey

All weapon drops, boss souls, convenant items available

52 posts in this topic

Why is discord needed if you just being a nice guy and helping people out with weapon drops? Surely PS messager would be enough, smells a little fishy. =/

27 minutes ago, KaiserMaglorix said:

Why is discord needed if you just being a nice guy and helping people out with weapon drops? Surely PS messager would be enough, smells a little fishy. =/

I don't allow messages from anyone but friends but I have amended the post. It's not required to join my Discord but it helps me a lot in organising and tracing who I help and you may also enjoy the trophy community there. 

I agree, you are a trooper. I'm down. I am actually playing now. I'll send a friend request.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

More than happy to help. I’ve had a huge number of people already reach out and join the Discord so I am working through a queue. I am also getting my friend to help me so the 2 of us will be sorting the drops to make it quicker. 

Nice pal, i sended u a frequest as well, cheers

Just now, RoxasOnFire said:

@Sagaan add me. I'm home all day and can do the same.

I already plated it pal, and have all weapons, 10mil souls in stacks xd. I help also ppl with the weapon trophies.

Anyone able to do a few drops for me? My PSN is LeonScottKenedy2 and I will be on after work 3:30pm Australian time

Thanks in advance guys!

Could use a few drops as want to spare myself a third playthrough - Paladin Leeroy lemming'd off a cliff and I need his items too.

PSN: StilRH Timezone: EU but flexible

Thanks in advance,

Edit - got em myself cheers. Good luck everyone!

Edited by StilRh

Thanks to Sagaan I can also give a hand with some trophies, holler at me if you need to.

On June 21, 2018 at 8:05 PM, medenko1975 said:

i'm interested, where can i get all this? many thanks for offer.

Pm me on psn today or tomorrow , i drop u all weapons dat i have

On June 18, 2018 at 3:39 AM, LeonScottKenedy2 said:

Anyone able to do a few drops for me? My PSN is LeonScottKenedy2 and I will be on after work 3:30pm Australian time

Thanks in advance guys!

Pm me today or tomorrow in psn i drop u all weapons dat i have.

I'm not playing the remaster but i just wanted to thank you for doing this for others, you're a damn swell guy!

Could someone please drop me the Great Lord Greatsword and the (real) Greatsword of Artorias? They are the last two weapon i need for the trophy.

I’m looking for some1 to drop me all weapons. Already joined Discord but without answer.

ID: Lowlliet 

Region EU

Level 90

I don't have the game I just want to praise your generosity and say thank you for being, well what's the opposite of a toxic player? An angelic player? Friendly? Either way you are doing something kind that benefits an entire community.

I think the ones organizing this and dropping weapons should be given a title under their username that sort of cements their charity, they didn't have to do any of this they're just kind enough to do it and honestly that's pretty heartwarming to see.

12 hours ago, ricgl83 said:

This doesnt break the rules on here does it ?

No, being able to drop items for other players is an in-game feature available in all Souls games and doesn't break any of the sites rules.

I remember doing this for people on Demon's Souls. It got old after a few years.