$19.99 with only 2 silver and 17 bronze trophies

8 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

That's it.  I'm done with gaming forever.  This is the last straw.

Wow. Trophies must be such a really big deal for you at this point of giving up gaming. Did we feel bad to play Nintendo, Sega or previous PlayStation without trophies or achievements? Absolutely not. The games matter more.

You overreact and don't think clear. Take a rest and you’ll feel better. Giving up gaming strictly because of trophies you don’t want to have is absolutely pathetic.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

Just now, Barneyup said:

Yeah, totally agree with you, so how about remove the platinum trophy of God of War or Uncharted or Bloodborne?

Just stop lol. Some games don't have a platinum trophy. This developer isn't going to cry if you don't buy this game.

2 minutes ago, Barneyup said:

Yeah, totally agree with you, so how about remove the platinum trophy of God of War or Uncharted or Bloodborne?

People would buy them anyway. And even some 100% all trophies. ? The majority of people don’t care about trophies.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

Resident Evil 4 remastered for PS4 is one of my favorite games, and I agree that it sucks that it has only 1 gold trophy, 2 silver trophies and 9 bronze, but that wouldn't stop me for playing an amazing game. I enjoy the challenge that trophies bring to gaming, but trophies won't stop my enjoyment for a game! Just have fun.... ?

Edited by jorge_carpio88
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Seriously, I can't believe this shit.  It's almost as if they're releasing games for people to play, SMH.  These lazy devs need to wise up and start making games for the only people that actually play them, us trophy hunters.  Not only that.  Who do they think they are charging a mere $20 dollars?  I can't buy a steak dinner for $20 dollars so why should I be able to buy this game for that?  And with no PLATINUM!@!!!! trophy.  

That's it.  I'm done with gaming forever.  This is the last straw.

don't give up dude, you're not alone

2 minutes ago, jorge_carpio88 said:

Resident Evil 4 remastered for PS4 is one of my favorite games, and I agree that it sucks that it has only 1 silver trophy and 11 bronze, but that wouldn't stop me for playing an amazing game. I enjoy the challenge that trophies bring to gaming, that trophies won't stop my enjoyment for a game! Just have fun.... 1f642.png

Precisely

12 minutes ago, Mami Tomoe said:

He was obviously being sarcastic :P

I was serious on this one. Giving up gaming forever because of a little thing such as a game that doesn’t have a platinum (as wished for) is ridiculous.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

Trophies don't make a game, a game makes a game. It's like saying My Name is Mayo is a better "game" then Resident evil 4 just because it has a platinum. I never will understand people who complain about trophies, they must have never payed on earlier consoles since they never had trophies but people still brought them. Also Nintendo do just fine without Trophies or Achievements because it doesn't effect the game. 

@Barneyup People would still play all the games you said without a platinum and you clearly care about trophies way too much otherwise this thread wouldn't have been made. Just because you have 1000+ games means nothing, it just means you haven't got the trophies or can't. 

Edited by LuciaRosethorn
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Wow. Trophies must be such a really big deal for you at this point of giving up gaming. Did we feel bad to play Nintendo, Sega or previous PlayStation without trophies or achievements? Absolutely not. The games matter more.

You overreact and don't think clear. Take a rest and you’ll feel better. Giving up gaming strictly because of trophies you don’t want to have is absolutely pathetic.

r/wooosh

• Like 3

I just finished having a nice dinner and I’m having a great evening and then I read this. Why on Earth have you even playing games this long? If you value a game purely based on how many trophies it can get you then you are honestly playing the games for the wrong reasons. I will never understand some people. Of course people are going to buy games like Uncharted or Bloodborne because they have a following and people love the series, not because it has a Platinum. This just shows how simple minded you really are and basically shot yourself in the foot by complaing about something so small. Have a great day everyone, I’m going to have a lie down, my brain hurts. xD 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

I was serious on this one. Giving up gaming forever because of a little thing such as a game that doesn’t have a platinum (as wished for) is ridiculous.

Now, this is quite a case of woosh right here. 

• Like 2

Everyone is going a bit far in criticism and irony towards OP. 20 bucks for a game without platinum trophy, from all points of view, it's not a good deal. I could buy several games with the same amount of money, all with platinum trophy.

"B-b-b-b-but the game is what it matters! not the trophies"

Hahahaha, don't be hypocritical, we are on tracker ffs.

7 minutes ago, Katt said:

"B-b-b-b-but the game is what it matters! not the trophies"

Hahahaha, don't be hypocritical, we are on tracker ffs.

Yes we are on a tracker site. What an astute observation. This game has trophies, that can indeed be tracked. So that argument is invalid here. It still has trophies.

Edited by Zach
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Barneyup said:

Seriously?

You must be new here.

Seriously wish sly would implimemt a mandatory minimum of forum time and post before boneheads can open threads. Doesn't make any sense to just let any ol Joe make a new forum account and be able to dribble out threads from their holes. 

1 hour ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Damn girl. You go get em!

I know sarcasm and being facetious doesn't come across text very well, but honestly, he laid it on so thick, if you put a night vision filter on it, put a banana up it, and callit it a Kardashian, you'd have yourself a multi million dollar business. 

• Like 4