Some trophies not unlocking

Mercenary09

Can anyone else with the game already tell me what is up with the play 10 round of every mode trophies? I've played well over 10 of each and still haven't unlocked these. I also haven't been able to unlock the be on the podium 10 times yet even though I've done that too.

Hi there! ? 

If you're referring to the "In The Spotlight" requires your character to appear (ten times) in the player highlight after a match has finished. Although it doesn't specify, I believe both single player and online count towards it.

7 hours ago, DEKOWOLF said:

Hi there! 1f44b.png 

If you're referring to the "In The Spotlight" requires your character to appear (ten times) in the player highlight after a match has finished. Although it doesn't specify, I believe both single player and online count towards it.

Yeah I found this out. I was under the impression that any spot counted. It turns out if you are MVP it doesn't count towards this. You have to be in one of the other spots. It's kind of misleading.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Citizen_Pleb said:

In The Spotlight. Single player you'll smash your teammates in takedowns / assists / longest life / most boost used etc but I won't be in the spotlight. Must just be a multiplayer one?

nope, i got mine from mostly single player, just try to be the best according to the match mode you're playing but try not to be first place. 

for example , in switch i managed to stay on the first switch with outlaw but i didnt do anything else so i got a "longest single life" spotlight. 

• 3 weeks later...

okay... the ingame counter says 10 overdrive matches, but NO TROPHY. I have a bad feeling.

I tried to download my save from the PS Plus server but as soon as I started the game, it synched with the Ubi Server. No chance to trigger the LvL 15 trophy again.

• Like 1

Oh, man. Never seen a game so glitched. Level 30 trophy also didn't pop. So now I'm missing 2 silver and 1 gold trophy. And you can't even restart, because the player progress is synched with Ubi's server for reasons only Ubi knows.

Hey everyone, I reached out to Onrush once again about patch 2.0 breaking the trophies and they said they will investigate. I don't know how to insert a screenshot, but you should be able to find my reply on their Twitter.

@shlomaniac Yes you have to do every single challenge, some are a real pain and require a ton of luck. If you need more information, I wrote the guide over on playstationtrophies.org so feel free to give it a look.

• Like 2

I got in touch with a community manager at the codemasters forum. I hope he forwards it to the devs. Currently at least 4 trophies are bugged. No trophy achievers since Jun 29th.

It's a pity, cause the game is really cool and I'd like to get the platinum.

I have all of the trophies except Superstar which is for unlocking the Superstar tier of challenges.  I even unlocked the all challenges trophy which includes the superstar challenges lol...   It's a bummer that the bug is preventing me from the platinum.