Reaching Level 60

ReverieCode

I'm on my second playthrough and I'm not sure if it's possible to reach level 60 in this one.

I finished the first with the maximum, level 50, and now I'm on level 56 (almost 57) but I feel like I've done a major part of the game (almost every side quest, both on the Citadel and the Mako ones). I thought I was going to make it with no problem, but the gap between levels seems to be bigger and bigger (I'm even scared to know what is the XP between 59 and 60).

I still have to do Noveria, Feros, Virmire and beyond, and I try to kill enemies on foot whenever possible to get a lot of XP. Will I get to 60?

I'm on my second playthrough and I'm not sure if it's possible to reach level 60 in this one.

I finished the first with the maximum, level 50, and now I'm on level 56 (almost 57) but I feel like I've done a major part of the game (almost every side quest, both on the Citadel and the Mako ones). I thought I was going to make it with no problem, but the gap between levels seems to be bigger and bigger (I'm even scared to know what is the XP between 59 and 60).

I still have to do Noveria, Feros, Virmire and beyond, and I try to kill enemies on foot whenever possible to get a lot of XP. Will I get to 60?

Hitting 60 on your second playthrough is possible, but it requires you to do EVERYTHING and kill EVERYONE you can for experience, and I've still never done it on a profile that didn't have XP bonuses from trophies and achievements already. You've got to do three full playthroughs for platinum anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 1

Hitting 60 on your second playthrough is possible, but it requires you to do EVERYTHING and kill EVERYONE you can for experience, and I've still never done it on a profile that didn't have XP bonuses from trophies and achievements already. You've got to do three full playthroughs for platinum anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yes, it doesn't worry me that much because I still will need the insanity run (although it's starting to be a bit pain in the ass, because I'll need to play some more to get the sniper and assault rifle trophies).

I was just curious to see if that was possible.

Still, if you end and you have level 59, you begin your next one with level 59 right?

Yes, it doesn't worry me that much because I still will need the insanity run (although it's starting to be a bit pain in the ass, because I'll need to play some more to get the sniper and assault rifle trophies).

I was just curious to see if that was possible.

Still, if you end and you have level 59, you begin your next one with level 59 right?

Right, and even in the high 50s you'll have the powers and gear you need to make Insanity a breeze, so you should be set That's too bad about the weapon trophies, though; sniping especially is much easier on the lower difficulties due to the prevalence of Immunity on Hardcore and Insanity.

Yessir! On fresh accounts I generally finish the second playthrough and start the third at 59 with about 250k left until 60.

I was stupid on the first one, chose Vanguard, I think it's the worst class if you want the weapons, powers/abilities trophies, but I didn't consider any of that during the first playthrough :P

But that will be good, because I'll be able to do weapons in lower difficulty, then Sentinel and do everything, and then Adept to do the 2 powers I have left

(Yes, Vanguard sucks)

Edited by Playsonic2

I was stupid on the first one, chose Vanguard, I think it's the worst class if you want the weapons, powers/abilities trophies, but I didn't consider any of that during the first playthrough :P

But that will be good, because I'll be able to do weapons in lower difficulty, then Centinel and do everything, and then Adept to do the 2 powers I have left

(Yes, Vanguard sucks)

Haha yeah, Vanguard's probably the worst in ME1 without charge as a power.

Sentinel doesn't have access to all of the Tech powers you'll need; you'd have to be an Engineer for those trophies unless you've already done some of them somehow.

Haha yeah, Vanguard's probably the worst in ME1 without charge as a power.

Sentinel doesn't have access to all of the Tech powers you'll need; you'd have to be an Engineer for those trophies unless you've already done some of them somehow.

Oh yes, that's what I meant, engineer, I confused both. The full tech one :)

Anyway, thanks for the help! Hopefully Insanity will be faster, because on Hard I'm going a bit slow.

And sorry for spelling sentinel with a C - in spanish it's similar, but with a C ¬¬

Oh yes, that's what I meant, engineer, I confused both. The full tech one :)

Anyway, thanks for the help! Hopefully Insanity will be faster, because on Hard I'm going a bit slow.

And sorry for spelling sentinel with a C - in spanish it's similar, but with a C ¬¬

No worries! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me - I know quite a bit about the series in general  :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I hit lvl 60 early in my third playthrough. Master X Spectre weapons work great. however trying to an armor suit to work is a pain in the rear. 

Still have the Biotic and Tech trophies to grind out plus 4 ally trophies, before I get the platinum trophy. (<== Minimum of 2 more playthroughs)

• 6 months later...

I just did my second game on hardcore did every mission killed everything but still ended up at 59 with about 70k more XP needed so I will just get it in my insanity run

It's funny did they change this I am sure I got it in 2 playtroughs on the Xbox and pc

Those ally ones suck I still have 2 of those kills kills with sniper shotgun and rifle and engineer powers oh and insanity

Edited by Romanus1