A new bitching thread.

Mordkigh

Damn this game! I've been playing this daily for a few weeks and I just can't seem to "git gud" at the challenges. I can get gold's and sometimes even make it into the top 10, if only for a short period of time. I was determined to get this done originally but seeing g a lot of these top players (coolstartoby comes to mind) constantly coming in and smashing out insanely high scores daily makes me want to rage quit and I did two weeks ago and broke my vita, repaired it pretty quickly to get back on this. I wouldn't mind if all I had to do was get to the final level of awesomeness and collect 1,000,000 Lums. But those diamond cups...

Don't get me wrong, well done to the guys that put the time and effort in to play this and acquire 100s of diamond cups, but I don't have that sort of commitment, I just want my platinum trophy so I can delete the game from my vita and start the next game. 

It has got to the point where I would be so tempted to get someone else to get that one diamond cup I want so badly and then I could happily grind the last 2 trophies on my own. Anyone want in? I'm not sure if I'm joking or not. Give you £10. Haha. Oh dear... HELP!

Edited by Mordkigh

Diamond Cups are easy to get now. I get at least like 4+ in a week... It was way more difficult back in 2014. I think I got like 5 or 6 in the last week, I got 3 total in 2014. Stop whining, and get good. If you can't do diamond, just do gold. It's easy, very easy.

EDIT:

I guess we're talking about the Vita version, in which case you need a diamond. Was that version given away for PS+? If it was, it should be easy. Otherwise wait for a messed up challenge or something.

Edited by MMDE

54 minutes ago, Karlsson89 said:

Aren't there any cheaters anymore? .

There doesn't seem to be any cheaters on here, just incredible players. All the hi scores look legit.

28 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Stop whining

EDIT:

I guess we're talking about the Vita version, in which case you need a diamond. Was that version given away for PS+? If it was, it should be easy. Otherwise wait for a messed up challenge or something.

Never!!!

Yeah, it is the vita version. Sometimes not even 200 people play the challenges so that means you would literally have to be no.1 in the rankings. It wasn't free with PS+. I'm going through my back catalogue and this was on there. 

25 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

You gotta hold out for those glitched challenges. Diamond cups are a bitch to get.

There haven't been any glitches challenges on the vita for nearly a year I believe, so it is going to be luck/skill based. Or pay for some services, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Just commit yourself to it for a while... I've earned myself weekly diamonds quite alot the last couple of weeks

And learn how to progress in murphy distances... If a glitched one shows up, u can get diamond there without too much 'trouble' (as in, everyone gets stuck at 1st place with no way of improvement) 

I also 'regularly' upload some videos on how I tackled the challenges (ps4 & vita version) & describe what to do when (or what i did better after the vid)

If ur having trouble (& are committed to give it your all for a full week) just let me know, i'll see what i can do to help

@Mordkigh a glitched one showed up last week, murphy distance (4095m)

1 hour ago, kingdrake2 said:

i been waiting for the vita version to go on sale ever since day 1 when i purchased my vita but every time a sale came around it never shows up or when it does it's 15$. 

I bought Vita version in April for 4.99€ in EU store, it must have been on sale in US at some stage as well. Can't remember if it was part of bigger sale or just price drops for individual titles in my case.