Blackmist_FFXI

"Free trial period"

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering since the game is a free trial atm. " full game demo"  are Trophys still obtainable. 

Havent played since i red boxed back in jan.  And haven't seen any ps4 copys spring up at local game shops.

Playing atm an feel like ive done 1-3 things that shoulda poped a trophy. But nothing.

J/w if its possible

I've never heard of trophies unlocking during game trials, and considering you've already done a few things related to trophies, it'd be safe to assume that trophies don't unlock for the trial. 

Yea i Just did 1 ( 1st explorations squad / harvests crop / save cop ) in last hour so yup no unlocks

Maybe if i purchase full ver they will pop retro activity

On 6/2/2018 at 4:37 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Yea i Just did 1 ( 1st explorations squad / harvests crop / save cop ) in last hour so yup no unlocks

Maybe if i purchase full ver they will pop retro activity

It doesn't I was just about to make a post about it... I saw the credits and unlocked the Soldier and Nurse at the base during the trial weekend (when that happened) and now that I bought the game, I have realized everything I did I have to do again... and worse part I played even further into the game and I kinda dont want to go back and do it all over again.