Which way is up? Trophy

zeero7uk

• 3 years later...

By far the hardest and stupidest trophy in the game. Only will ever allow three rolls, i do it exactly the same as the video, only triple. Garbage RNG in this game. Everyone involved in the development should go do something else, like literally anything else, anything.

Edited by deezieFbaby
Took over an hour to do this and it was pure luck. Got a little boost before the spin from a rear end....

• 2 months later...
On 21.7.2021 at 2:22 AM, deezieFbaby said:

By far the hardest and stupidest trophy in the game. Only will ever allow three rolls, i do it exactly the same as the video, only triple. Garbage RNG in this game. Everyone involved in the development should go do something else, like literally anything else, anything.

Blaming the devs for your own ineptitude? Classy.

On 12.10.2021 at 1:13 AM, deezieFbaby said:

Got the trophy. So no, inept is wrong. So my original point still stands. As with all the other people who thought this trophy was trash. but good job being an idiot.

I think when someone needs over an hour to basically just properly align a car on a jump not even 10 seconds into a race, which by the way can be restarted after failing, that person has reached the point of ineptitude. Or in other words: It only was a "luck based" trophy because that person was too inept to get it as a skill based trophy.

On 10/11/2021 at 4:47 PM, Dekaku said:

Blaming the devs for your own ineptitude? Classy.

Naw man he is right. I really enjoyed this game, and wanted the plat. But after going for it, I lost so much enjoyment that this plat doesn't even feel satisfying. I have my trophy video for this and I legit barrel roll at least 6+ times and it only registers the 4 (one of the tournament challenges was to barrel roll multiple times so I know it didn't register them all. The trophy I wish I saw at the start that is the most frustrating is the 50 Checkmate medals. I can shut a vehicle into an obstacle and it will ping a different takedown, like SHUTDOWN, or it won't even give me credit for the takedown. It is pretty disappointing when you can do what it wants multiple time but it doesn't register.