Unregistered Trophies

I finished this game before I subcribe to internet. But Im wondering why does any single trophy didnt register on my profile?

I thought at first that this doesnt hve trophy at all since that its an old game. Any idea why did it happened?

Bad thing is, I already sold my game. :S

If I'm not wrong this game didn't had trophies when it was released, and was patched at a latter time to get trophies, like MGS4 and GTA4.

So from what you are saying, I think you finished the game before the patch came out, being that the reason you don't have trophies for it.

Yeah, that's what I thought that's why I dont care about the trophies before as long as I experienced the game.

I'm assuming you're talking about the trophies you have without timestamps,sadly there isn't really anything you can do about that to my knowledge.

sad to say yes.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I finished this game before I subcribe to internet. But Im wondering why does any single trophy didnt register on my profile?

I thought at first that this doesnt hve trophy at all since that its an old game. Any idea why did it happened?

It happened to me also today. I got 10 headshot, it unlocked in medal sections but trophies not unlocking...I've move on and got 30 and 100 headshots trophies afterwards. after finishing the game on hard, i replay the game under crushing mode...and after 10 headshot...it suddenly unlocked....so my trohies became out of order......

Then ,suddenly I realised my mistake....when i play the game for the first to third chapter.. i didnt install patch 1.01... :S

• 1 month later...

It happened to me also today. I got 10 headshot, it unlocked in medal sections but trophies not unlocking...I've move on and got 30 and 100 headshots trophies afterwards. after finishing the game on hard, i replay the game under crushing mode...and after 10 headshot...it suddenly unlocked....so my trohies became out of order......

Then ,suddenly I realised my mistake....when i play the game for the first to third chapter.. i didnt install patch 1.01... :S

Haha sorry to hear that bro. I guess we just have to move on. There is a LOT of game to play and to harvest trophies into. Happy Gaming!!! :)