GUDGER666

Possible to self boost?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone self boosted this? Just wondering if I can before I buy another copy. 

I'm literally doing it right now on the xbox 360, just checked my computer between wins. So yes, you can. Just have your second account retire as soon as the race starts, complete the 1st lap, and you will get the win. I've literally never seen a copy of this game on PS3, good luck!

22 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I'm literally doing it right now on the xbox 360, just checked my computer between wins. So yes, you can. Just have your second account retire as soon as the race starts, complete the 1st lap, and you will get the win. I've literally never seen a copy of this game on PS3, good luck!

What about the co-op championship trophies? My local CEX has about 6 copies in. 2014 is hard to find though. 

7 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

What about the co-op championship trophies? My local CEX has about 6 copies in. 2014 is hard to find though. 

You just need 2 for co-op as well :) 

10 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

You just need 2 for co-op as well :) 

I know it's just 2 but can the co-op trophies for winning drivers championship and constructors be self boosted? 

Can anyone confirm whether I can get the co-op championship trophies leaving P2 idle?

On 12/6/2018 at 6:23 AM, GUDGER666 said:

Can anyone confirm whether I can get the co-op championship trophies leaving P2 idle?

I tried with 2 controllers but i couldn't do it. With my first controller I usually win (25 pts) but Ferrari AI make P2 - 3 (18pts+15pts) or P2-P4 (18+12) or P3+P4 (15+12).

So I boosted it with a friend recent days. We finished 2 seasons: constructor both years and invididual one for me and the other for my friend.