Anyone else playing this?

Tusked-Lattice

14 minutes ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

I read you can get infinite XP if you plug in a USB keyboard open up the skill tree or go into inventory and powers screen go to a power and hold down O+P for as long as you desire and watch it rise. 

Confirmed working on both PS4 & Xbox!

17 hours ago, Goddess_Mushu said:

Am really struggling to find the mace in chapter 3, PowerPyx recommends it as the best weapon for the pacifist run and I've searched all over the room it's supposed to be in and can't see it anywhere :( anyone know exactly where to find it?

Dang homie, I'm pretty sure it's right in the open on a table through a linear story area. I check everything so I can't remember exactly where i found it. I want to say maybe the sewers?

5 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

I read you can get infinite XP if you plug in a USB keyboard open up the skill tree or go into inventory and powers screen go to a power and hold down O+P for as long as you desire and watch it rise. 

Lol, is this really working? xD

41 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

If I'm around chapter 3 can I backtrack to all the collectables and stuff for lets say chapter 1,2,3 or should I just enjoy the game to chapter 6 and then focus on all the stuff to collect

You can. Just save at chapter 6.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ProfessorPlat said:

What game would you compare this to? Might pick it up today

Not sure what to really compare it to but it's a very good open world 3rd person vampire RPG i have the first few hours on my youtube channel if you wanted to take a look but i do recommend buying this game really enjoying it.

7 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

There aren't any XP specified trophies, so I assume you can go with keyboard cheat all the way since the beginning of the game :)

Yeah basically soon as you can spend xp at the bed near the start you can unlock all skills if you wanted using this way and the game will become even easier than it is already.

27 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Not sure what to really compare it to but it's a very good open world 3rd person vampire RPG i have the first few hours on my youtube channel if you wanted to take a look but i do recommend buying this game really enjoying it.

Thanks for the reply, I just watched a few of your boss fights and it persuaded me to buy it. Its downloading now:)

7 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

Just "P" works fine. No need for "O"

6 minutes ago, ProfessorPlat said:

Ill definitely be doing this. Haven't played yet, but does this give the player a pretty good advantage?

I think so. And even if you are choosing your skills and chose the wrong path. You can undo it by pressing "U". It only works if you don't confirm your skills. You get a refund of your XP as well