Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

I know it, I like several, but if pa

The first opening of Fairy Taill 2014 is the only music I have on my cell phone other than Linkin Park, so it's the main one, but I like several xD

Honorable mention

Spoiler

Not sure if this is an anime, forgive my ignorance, but I don't have a lot of experience with anime. Anyway this song, especially in the movie always took my breath away. There are actually three versions of it in the soundtrack but this is sort of the culmination of them. Really great song and I've seen it now for the first time performed live. It is of course a song from Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence by Kenji Kawai.

Spoiler

I didn't think the full version would be on youtube, but here it is:

This is one of the few anime songs that upon hearing it, I immediately thought, "I need to get this album." It was about a year and a half ago when I first heard Magia. Fast forward to now, and I own every Kalafina album and most of their singles. The album that Magia is on, After Eden, is one of my favorite albums by any band, ever. I can't even put it into words how much I love it. To me, it is 10/10 from start to finish.

• Like 4

Gonna share this one before is too late and someone else posts it. Tell me, wasn't that the cutest song ever? Furthermore, if you saw the anime, hearing this song again will probably make you cry by evoking all the moments in it. ^_^

• Like 2