Honor_Hand

Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

246 posts in this topic

"This is a test."

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 2nd Index S3 X SAO S3 post (more or less)

Toaru Majutsu no Index III/A Certain Magical Index III First OP Gravitation by Maon Kurosaki.

Sword Art Online: Alicization/Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 1 First OP ADAMAS by LiSA.

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One Piece's OP 22 "Over the Top" 

 

Be warned though, that if you're an anime only watcher/are catching up to the anime or manga, there're some heavy spoilers in the OP, hence why I marked it as a spoiler.

 

Spoiler

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Why it took me so long to finally watch Symphogear, I really don't know. The funny thing is that I had unknowingly listened to the OP many times in the past. It's not even my favorite song off Rockbound Neighbors, but it's still pretty damn good.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two themes that have stood out for me recently:

 

 

I... didn't like Charlotte that much. On the other hand, this song and opening are great. Soothing and nice to listen to at the start of each episode.

 

 

 

Now, THIS is an ending theme. The first time you listen you will think it's just a nice song but it perfectly foreshadows what's to come on the rest of the anime. Dark vibes, powerful and relatable lyrics, thought-provoking. The masterpiece that crowns an already amazing show.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chaba - Parade (Naruto ending 12)

One of the best Naruto endings, period.

So cool, so catchy, so relaxing, this song is pure gold!. (Shamisen guy looks like a yakuza member ... 😅)

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

 

 

Now, THIS is an ending theme. The first time you listen you will think it's just a nice song but it perfectly foreshadows what's to come on the rest of the anime. Dark vibes, powerful and relatable lyrics, thought-provoking. The masterpiece that crowns an already amazing show.

 

I have a lot to say about this song, but if you saw my post on the first page you already know. It saddens me to think that there won't be a new Kalafina song for the upcoming Magia Record anime ;_;

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ariadne said:

 

I have a lot to say about this song, but if you saw my post on the first page you already know. It saddens me to think that there won't be a new Kalafina song for the upcoming Magia Record anime ;_;

I just went back and saw your post back then. 😅 Now that I've seen the anime, I can totally say the song is amazing in every sense of the word. Didn't even know there was a new Puella Magi anime coming out in 2020 and yes, this group definitely fits the entire mood of the series perfectly. Not sure what or who they could use to have a similar effect on the upcoming series. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

I just went back and saw your post back then. 1f605.png Now that I've seen the anime, I can totally say the song is amazing in every sense of the word. Didn't even know there was a new Puella Magi anime coming out in 2020 and yes, this group definitely fits the entire mood of the series perfectly. Not sure what or who they could use to have a similar effect on the upcoming series. 

 

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-08/magia-record-puella-magi-madoka-magica-side-story-anime-1st-promo-reveals-january-delay-more-cast-and-staff-song-artists/.150862

 

Oddly enough ClariS is responsible for the ending rather than the opening. TrySail (never heard of them prior to this) are doing the opening. One thing I should mention: The three members of TrySail also voice three of the most important characters in the anime; the article completely fails to mention this. I didn't like the idea of adding a new character exclusive to the anime, but all they had to say was "voiced by Hanazawa Kana" and I stopped complaining, lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TrySail are alright, but not really what I'd expect for Madoka. Then again I don't really know what to expect from Magia Record as a whole, so eh. Seems more lighthearted than the main franchise from what I know of it so maybe it makes sense after all.

 

No more Kalafina sucks super hard but at least ClariS are still here, albeit with a new vocalist compared to last time we had Madoka. I preferred Alice's voice to Karen's, but musically they've only gotten better since them in my opinion so I'm fine with that. Still surprises me that Kalafina didn't perform Magia or KnGnN at their final anniversary live considering how goddamn popular Madoka is and that the songs they performed were done by fan vote, but that performance of Hikarifuru was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen live so I ain't gonna complain.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea about TrySail myself. I'm actually still in the process of learning all these names. Gotta admit I've troubles remembering names on everything. :P  As for how it will perform based on the actual anime, I rather wait and see how it pans out in the end.

 

14 hours ago, Ariadne said:

I didn't like the idea of adding a new character exclusive to the anime, but all they had to say was "voiced by Hanazawa Kana" and I stopped complaining, lol.

 

 

Quote

The event announced that Kana Hanazawa will join the voice cast as the new anime character Kuroe.

 

 

That's all the motivation @Ariadne needed. :awesome:xD

 

One thing to have in mind is that Magia Record is being pushed as a spin-off on the franchise. At least, that's what I'm getting from reading online. So, maybe they're trying to go for a different mood with the new anime? Only time will tell. That trailer in the article from the link Ariadne above posted gave me a pretty good perspective of what's to come.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Seasonreaper said:

TrySail are alright, but not really what I'd expect for Madoka. Then again I don't really know what to expect from Magia Record as a whole, so eh. Seems more lighthearted than the main franchise from what I know of it so maybe it makes sense after all.

 

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

One thing to have in mind is that Magia Record is being pushed as a spin-off on the franchise. At least, that's what I'm getting from reading online. So, maybe they're trying to go for a different mood with the new anime? Only time will tell. That trailer in the article from the link Ariadne above posted gave me a pretty good perspective of what's to come.

 

I've played six chapters of the game so far and it's very good for what it is (a spin-off). It's not as dark as the original, but certainly not all smiles and sunshine either. I don't want to spoil anything, though I will say the backstories of certain characters are really depressing.

 

It all depends on how they adapt it; one thing that worries me is the length. With the side story and the individual character stories, there is a lot of material to work with. Even if it's just the main story, 13 episodes likely won't be enough. As far as I know the length hasn't been addressed yet.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Fox by "fripSide"

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lithium Flower - Scott Matthew [Ghost in the Shell: Stand.Alone.Complex Outro]

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

From Boogiepop Phantom.

Edited by Jamescush147
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This song is a classic; I wish I could say the same about the anime (Strawberry Panic).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abnormalize - Ling Toshite Shigure [Psycho-Pass Season 1 Intro]

 

Edited by Shaowsintzu
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Duvet by Bôa.   This was the very first anime I ever bought on dvd. Back then it was a revelation compared to vhs.  And the show is an awesome mind fuck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seven Billion Dots - Stay with me [GrandBlue The Animation Fantasy Season 2 Intro]

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.