Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It's been a while, so I thought I'd come back to revive this thread once again; when a thread reaches the second page it becomes rather unlikely that anyone is going to respond.

I've mentioned it before, but instead of just a few songs, I'm posting the entire compilation album of the Kara no Kyoukai soundtracks. It more or less takes all the best songs from the series and puts them together with fluid transitions, as well as some slight changes. I've listened to all two hours and fifteen minutes of this compilation countless times, and it never gets old; Kajiura Yuki was one of my most played artists on Spotify last year because of this.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Be My Friend!!! by Ayaka Ohashi

Bring Back by MADKID

A Shout Of Triumph by Who-ya Extended

My favorite anisongs of the current season, two OPs and one ED that I listen to then grinding or doing daily commissions in Genshin Impact. I don't know if I said it before but I have lots of anisongs I like listening to and the list grows as I watch from a current season or one from my backlog.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brought on by some recent anime I’ve seen, the theme for this post is “great songs from anime that are not so great (or worse)”. 

Two additional examples (in a spoiler box to save space):

Spoiler

Nearly no one watched Mushi-Uta back when it aired in 2007, and the few that did probably don’t remember it. It’s a 12 episode adaptation of the light novel of the same name, and it’s mediocre at best. The quality of the soundtrack, however, far exceeds the quality of the anime itself.  

The second season of Gunslinger Girl sucks, and songs of this quality are wasted on it. Despite what the credits may imply (the composer is Jun Maeda and Lia is the singer), this anime has nothing to do with Key.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pandora Hearts unfortunately suffers from being yet another incomplete anime adaptation, but at least it has a 16/10 soundtrack. Oddly enough, the music video for the opening was uploaded to Youtube officially just one month ago (which is about 13 years after the anime aired). 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

@Cave Johnson

From Pandora Hearts I also love Lacie. I even played it on the piano (obviously with celesta preset B)).

Nice, I usually try to limit myself to three songs, otherwise I probably would've included Lacie as well. I'm not sure if I mentioned before that I actually tried to learn how to play piano, although I ended up giving up on it and switching to guitar at age 11. I've always admired the piano and those who can play it well, but I can't seem to grasp the instrument myself. 

• Like 1