Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The popularity of Bocchi the Rock is insane, and it makes me feel like I crossed into a different reality at some point recently. When I read the first few chapters of the manga over three years ago (and then mostly forgot about it), I never imagined it would make it this far. With how much love and effort was put into the anime adaptation and its music, though, I'd say the success is well deserved. Right after the anime finished airing, a full Kessoku Band album released, and simply put, it's a great album. It contains full versions of all the songs featured in the anime, as well as some new ones. 

• Like 1

I was recently reminded of this song in a rather unexpected way after hearing King Crimson’s “Red” a few times (great album, but that’s not the point). The last song (Starless) sounded familiar to me, and then I realized it sounded like a song from the Akagi soundtrack—needless to say it’s actually the reverse, in that Starless was written decades prior. Based on the Youtube comments, I was far from the first person to notice this. There are far too many similarities to write it off as a coincidence, but I don’t think calling it a “rip-off” is accurate either. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Marco Polo No Bouken
One of my favorite anime
This anime is very rare, even I don't have it in my collection, as far as I know, even NHK the producer company doesn't have it in their archives.
It has only been aired in several countries such as Italy, Iran, and maybe Portugal and Spain, and even in Japan itself, it was never aired again.
This is a work of art.. a combination of animation and real film from Eastern culture and amazing soundtracks.

Edited by GoldenComix

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...