Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

The video uses footage from later openings (the opening changed slightly with every episode, except episode 12), and therefore contains some serious spoilers. It's safe to watch until the transition into the second opening at around 1:30, but everything beyond that point is spoiler territory. So be careful if you still haven't watched Gakkou Gurashi yet.

Found a better video, this one only shows the normal opening and a few bits from the first ~5 minutes of the first episode. So no spoilers here.

Edited by Miku Maekawa
  • Like 2

The endings are great as well. ?

Shiokaze no Harmony is the main ending, used in episodes 1, 3-5, and 7-13 (with the ending for episode 13 being a special version). The second one, Kokoro no Senritsu, is only used in episodes 2 and 6.

Spoiler

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida
  • Like 1

Many great soundtracks above. I will be coming back to rep up accordingly once I get my points recharged ^^

In the meantime, please enjoy Black Bullet's ED :)

Kinda like the anime. It has a strong, ear-catching beginning, continues with some nice rockin' tunes and then ends up in a whimper. I find oddly catchy and enjoyable for some reason. As for the anime, it's a good series to watch.

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...