Any "miscellaneous" trophies too hard in single player?

RNumbers

In advance of the multiplayer going down, should I boost any of the miscellaneous trophies? I already destroyed a vehicle with a welding torch for Saboteur, but Rear Gunner also seems to be pretty rare. Are there opportunities for all of them in the campaign?

EDIT: Seems like Hat Trick and Minor Miscalculation will also be good to get out of the way while the mp is still up.

Edited by RNumbers

Minor miscalculation sounds like a lot of hassle to do in single player, I highly recommend to do that one in mp as it only takes a minute to do. The guide on .org is great for hat trick, I got mine first time that way, saves having to find 4 extra people since you can’t do 3v1 because of the way team balancing works. Rear gunner is one I boosted by myself, awkwardly. I directed the hawk with one controller and shot it with my main. It can be done much easier with an actual second player, but you can do it in prospector mode too as long as you don’t have anything else attacking the hawks. 

• Like 1

I'd honestly say just try doing all of them, none of them take that much time to do and you can do them all solo. Hat Trick is the only one you can't do yourself in MP but like Dark said there's an easy way to do it in prospector. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

Cool, thanks. Hopefully I have time to do everything. Need to spend a little more time figuring out the fastest way to do the 100 wins x3 and 1k kills. I have 2 PS3s, but limited time to use both during the day.

I’m not sure if my method was great for the kills, but I’d set it to 25 as the limit on tdm and set up two auto turrets at the enemy spawn. That way I could keep respawning my alts without needing to look at the game. That’s what I did until 1k, then I just got 1 kill with my main and started a new session with the account on the other team for an instant victory. If you’re quick, you can join the alt on the victory screen to avoid an extra loading screen.

If you do this make sure you turn team randomising off so it always brings both players from the opposing team when starting a new match. For Zones I just spawned in the winning team and instantly made a new session with the losing ones so they didn’t overtake in points. You can probably just leave without pressing anything but I wanted to be safe by getting in game xp. 

CTF I found quicker to do “legit”. Make it 3 flags and check “flying with flags”, as well as choosing classic blitz as your class. This way you can spawn next to a hawk and fly the flags super quickly, you only need to get out when taking, not returning. This was by far the quickest for me and each match only took around a minute or so. 

Sorry for for the long post, I hope it makes sense lol.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Cool, thanks, that does help. I appreciate the detail, no need to apologize for length. So you get credit as long as you're ahead when the losing team leaves?

Yup! Saves a ton of time with tdm especially since getting 25 kills takes up 4-5 minutes.

can anyone explain how should i get Minor Misalcuation, annoying little fly, Mech my day and where to find the repair tool for Sabetour? 

cause i dont wanna make an uneccesary thread for this, @Dark have any knowledge about these trophies in prospector mode? :) 

me and my buddy are playing Ballard's Crossing 24/7

28 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

can anyone explain how should i get Minor Misalcuation, annoying little fly, Mech my day and where to find the repair tool for Sabetour? 

cause i dont wanna make an uneccesary thread for this, @Dark have any knowledge about these trophies in prospector mode? :) 

me and my buddy are playing Ballard's Crossing 24/7

None of these trophies you mentioned would I recommend in prospector. @-Johncnstntn- has already suggested the best way for Annoying Little Fly. The rest are all self explanatory for boosting in mp. When I self boosted these I kept the maps on whatever the default one is, if you do that then you’ll find the repair tool on the right side of the opposing teams base. I’m sure you can figure out the rest.

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1