World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

Just now, Zolkovo said:

Honestly I haven't learn my lesson. I should be predicting underdogs to perform so that I can actually get some points in this event :facepalm:

I know right? But I'm loving this world cup though! Loving the "smaller" teams facing up to bigger teams and winning, so satisfying!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ates_97 said:

Constantly torn between choosing the favourites to win but then wanting them to lose for England's sake

i am not sure which is better for us to face either, Colombia or Poland.. Lewandowski can single handedly tear our defence apart :P

• Like 1

Just now, ahmedelebiary said:

i am not sure which is better for us to face either, Colombia or Poland.. Lewandowski can single handedly tear our defence apart :P

I mean, hopefully Japan and Senegal can sneak through but if not, I think I'd prefer coming up against a European side. We know more about their style, as opposed to the Colombians who even though didn't look great, can still have that bit of South American flair that we aren't used to.

• Like 1

I didn't give one for Colombia v Japan since I got to it late. Here are the rest of mine though:

19 June

20 June

21 June

18 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Japan won? 

That's it, everything can happen in this world cup. At this pace I'm going to be the last of the list at the end of the competition lol

In fairness, Colombia got a red card in the 3rd minute. Im sure it would have been a different game had it been 11v11

• Like 1

Man, I forgot Colombia-Japan (I would have said 2-1 for Columbia) and Poland-Senegal (They're playing now and it is 0-1 at half time, if you consider it ok, I say 2-2)

19 June

20 June

21 June

Edited by KenjiCBZ