World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

6 minutes ago, Raitandrul said:

The man scores again... :D

Man is on frighteningly good form. B. Silva has been really poor though imo. And to be quite honest Morocco have been playing well, I feel they deserved a bit more for their first half performance.

Edited by Zolkovo

Both Morocco and Saudi Arabia should feel hard-done by those results. What a tournament!

I wonder if it was the fasting for Ramadan that affected some of the teams in their first group matches.

I've got a much better game plan for the third set of predictions. I will use a random number generator to predict scores instead of logic / educated guesses.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ates_97 said:

also guys, bit off topic but how do you get that trophy banner at the bottom of your posts? I tried before and it was just showing a link ahaha

Check the following topic, you'll find instructions in the part where it says: Trophy Card in your Signature!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Check the following topic, you'll find instructions in the part where it says: Trophy Card in your Signature!

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Peru's victory against France is paying 6.50 in my local bet site. Its Perú last chance to avance to the next pase so I'll be betting a good amount of money today. 

2-0 is paying 34 times your bet :<

Might be worth it, the big teams haven't been great and I think peru played well last time

25 minutes ago, Ates_97 said:

Thanks!

Might be worth it, the big teams haven't been great and I think peru played well last time

I think Peru deserved a draw at least. Can't believe Cueva missed that penalty in the first half.

I'm from Peru so that motivates me to take the risk. 

25 minutes ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Bet365?

I play on Inkabet. (peruvian bet site) 

Added the spreadsheet to the original post, post your next fixtures.

22 June

23 June

24 June

25 June

My Predictions 

Spoiler

22 June

23 June

24 June

25 June