World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

3 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

I am looking forward to a cracking match tonight and an early goal so that we can see some end-to-end stuff rather than two teams on the defensive who're hoping for a counter-attack.

I know right? I hate when just attack for the first 15 minutes and then only at the last 5 minutes... So far we have been getting the best World Cup in recent years! Amazing games and goals!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

I know right? I hate when just attack for the first 15 minutes and then only at the last 5 minutes... So far we have been getting the best World Cup in recent years! Amazing games and goals!!

And amazing predictions in your case... ?

I cannot believe how delightful Mbappe is. Vision, technique, flair, speed, finesse, decisions. Holy shit that kid has everything at such a tender age still. Plays with so much maturity as well. On the other hand Giroud can seriously f*** right off.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I cannot believe how delightful Mbappe is. Vision, technique, flair, speed, finesse, decisions. Holy shit that kid has everything at such a tender age still. Plays with so much maturity as well. On the other hand Giroud can seriously f*** right off.

Mbappe is the new thierry henry :D

Man, the way France played is unbelievable. 11 men behind the ball. This is what negative football looks like. Belgium tried it, but just wasn't good enough today. Can't see England or Croatia beat France in the final but I sure hope France will lose.

Edited by BakkerJ
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BakkerJ said:

Man, the way France played is unbelievable. 11 men behind the ball. This is what negative football looks like. Belgium tried it, but just wasn't good enough today. Can't see England or Croatia beat France in the final but I sure hope France will lose.

Do you know the concept of defense? This is a place for final in world cup lmao what do you expect? I'd rather see everyone defend and win at the end than losing

• Like 1

Just now, soameRR- said:

Do you know the concept of defense? This is a place for final in world cup lmao what do you expect? I'd rather see everyone defend and win at the end than losing

Sure it was the smart thing to do but that doesn't mean I have to like the way they play. Negative football ??

1 minute ago, BakkerJ said:

Sure it was the smart thing to do but that doesn't mean I have to like the way they play. Negative football ??

Of course it's your opinion i respect it but at the end, they are not here for the playstyle, they're here for the win and that matters.

I'm really not liking this dangerous game of pinball that's taking place amongst our defenders.

Also, Ashley Young is getting absolutely battered out wide. 

I'm still in disbelief that Kane missed that crucial chance in the first half ?