World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

10 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Belgium - England 2-1

France - Croatia 1-1, Croatia wins on penalties

Clock's ticking bp, less than 90 minutes

Still not sure what to bet on, really busy with work ahah, I could also copy-paste your prediction and tie with you :P

July 14th

Belgium 0 - 1 England

July 15th

France 0 - 1 Croatia

@sephiroth4424, good luck and let the luckiest predictor win ;)

1 minute ago, Zolkovo said:

Pretty sure @DynaVita will win this, especially as they get 5 bonus points for guessing correct winning nation + another 5 for potentially highest scorer (Mbappe). Unless Croatia do the unthinkable!

Either way, I know I'm out :P Good luck to everyone still in the race :D

It would so great if France can do it tomorrow ! Everything wasn't perfect but Didier Deschamps deserves it so much. We need it to forget the horrible peformance in Africa in 2010. We lost in final in 2006,  we lost in final in euro 2016. Hope it's time for France ;)

4-2 This victory no longer escapes france(but let's see football is full of surprises :D )
congratulations france they deserved this title, croatia got some unlucky in the auto-goal and penalty.
mbappe goal is dedicated to the ignorant who said he had no value..

mbappe sends greetings: 

Kylian-Mbappe-lors-de-son-premier-but-av

On 11/07/2018 at 10:01 PM, ZireaelSan said:

[...] Also my opinion about Mbappe;

Overrated

for someone that is supposed to be really good, he couldnt do anything to Jan! But he has time and he will grow that is certain but for now he really doesnt blow my mind.

I think you understand very little about football and/or have never kicked a ball in your life :)

Even on paper he is statistically superior to the likes of "World Class" players such as De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard etc. in this tournament alone. But what you can't see on paper is all the off-the-ball movements he makes creating space for the rest of the team, and when he is on the ball, he is just as capable of a remarkable assist as he is scoring a scorcher. 2nd highest number of goals at 19 years old at the World Cup and you think he's overrated lul. Not to mention his goal tally isn't cushioned by penalties, free-kicks etc. unlike some.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1