World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

5 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

A lot of talent in France but the team preferres to play with mediocrity. With a lot of talent in a team, counter-attacking should be an alternative not the only way to play. 

I agree but at the end of the day a win is a win and that's the single most important thing for all the players. And they still score more than most attacking teams :P

Allez les Bleus!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Deceptrox said:

A lot of talent in France but the team preferres to play with mediocrity. With a lot of talent in a team, counter-attacking should be an alternative not the only way to play. 

Totally agree, and today even having favored with 2 goals, terrible bittersweet taste. 

Well, congrats to the African team, undeserved win but football many times is like this.

I predict France will win ?

Croatia played a really good game. But you can't make own goals and offer another penalty in a game so important. They fight bravely and have some really good players. France played a lousy game, except for the few minutes where they scored, and just stalled the rest of the time as usually, it's one of the team's trademark (like everyone else would probably in their place in this game). My favourite winner would have been Belgium, but they missed it.

Edited by cris3f

17 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I agree but at the end of the day a win is a win and that's the single most important thing for all the players. And they still score more than most attacking teams :P

Allez les Bleus!

France learned from the mistakes of the Euro 2016, devalued Portugal and eventually lost. this time they respected Croatia and bet on a strategy of not letting any Croatian player do 1vs1 for the French defenses. to win a world cup doesn't need to play nice, but smartly

17 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Well, congrats to the African team, undeserved win but football many times is like this.

Well that's racist :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nimera said:

France learned from the mistakes of the Euro 2016, devalued Portugal and eventually lost. this time they respected Croatia and bet on a strategy of not letting any Croatian player do 1vs1 for the French defenses. to win a world cup doesn't need to play nice, but smartly

Well that's racist :)

Thank you for quoting, shame on this racist that edited his comment

NA education right here 

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

Nah, there are many news around the world stating the origin of all these players, but it's your opinion. I'm not amazed, everybody is so sensitive now.

what about the inexistent fault of umtiti ? they'" scored bcause of this and a mistake of lloris. While pogba, mbappé scored real goals

2 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Should of gone to extra time, both French 1st half goals were bullshit, Griezmann cheated for the free kick then that joke of a penalty showing why VAR is a bag of arse. Unlucky Croatia, best team lost.

3 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Nah, there are many news around the world stating the origin of all these players, but it's your opinion. I'm not amazed, everybody is so sensitive now.

In sports as well as in everything in life there is no color, we are all human beings . just see american NBA !

One of best french players of all time has argelian origins, but who cares? never in life will there be another player like him

6 minutes ago, soameRR- said:

Thank you for quoting, shame on this racist that edited his comment

NA education right here 

Merci et félicitations pour la victoire??

• Like 1

Lol, 

All mbappe does is outpace.

Put a decent defender and he cant do anything ?,

I remember chiellini putting him at his place when he was at monaco.

Silva sticking at him like glue and he couldnt do a thing.

Or that ramos never gave him the time to do what he is really good at wich is his speed (and to some extent his backheel passes)

Tl,dr good player, next big player of football? No. 

Lol, it's like saying pavard (the french right back or left back cant remember) will be better then Alaba wich makes me laugh

3 hours ago, Nimera said:

4-2 This victory no longer escapes france(but let's see football is full of surprises :D )
congratulations france they deserved this title, croatia got some unlucky in the auto-goal and penalty.
mbappe goal is dedicated to the ignorant who said he had no value..

mbappe sends greetings: 

Kylian-Mbappe-lors-de-son-premier-but-av

Also i never played a ball in life? played 6 years in a football club and my dad played in second class in turkey, my cousin played (in the youth academy) and got asked to start with a football club first team (pro contract) in the belgian pro football league,

So i think i have more experience

2 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

I think you understand very little about football and/or have never kicked a ball in your life :)

Even on paper he is statistically superior to the likes of "World Class" players such as De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard etc. in this tournament alone. But what you can't see on paper is all the off-the-ball movements he makes creating space for the rest of the team, and when he is on the ball, he is just as capable of a remarkable assist as he is scoring a scorcher. 2nd highest number of goals at 19 years old at the World Cup and you think he's overrated lul. Not to mention his goal tally isn't cushioned by penalties, free-kicks etc. unlike some.

s talking then the average joe, lol.

1 hour ago, ivangutjahr said:

Since the first matches I noticed that France got the best overall team.

they deserved the 1st, and croatia needs to improve, own goal and hand ball penalty in a finals? stupid mistakes leads to defeat...

Croatia should be proud of themselfs not be sad about it they fought like lions! no one to blame except that stupid var, lol. Honestly i think var should be left out, the ronaldo red card neymar diving in belgium match and now this makes me think var is just pure ... unless refs are bribed ?

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Come on man, dont be racist sure i get your point (if france had no outsiders they would have been a joke that is true)

But there is no need to talk like that, they made their decision and that is it.  Belgium wouldnt have been this good aswell ?

Edited by ZireaelSan

Today, France is world champion, and deserved it. No matter what  haters can say.

Anyway, the players has been formed in France, and have french nationality. So yes, resume them simply as "African" is racist.

• Like 1

The first goal was just luck, Mandzukic completely fucked up, and the penality kick killed Croatia: the 3 and 4-1 goals were not so hard, Subasic was so shocked for first two goals that he could do nothing. Mandzukic's goal redeemed himself, but it was a bit late. As Italian, I say that France deserved the win: maybe they didn't play so well in this Final, but we must remember that in Football the winner is not the one who plays better, but the one who scores more.

Quindi… Félicitations.

Oh, what to say abot this World Cup… It was very strange: Italy was not there, we saw a lot of upset and surprises, it's been very funny. Thank you all for sharing this World Cup with me :D

Edited by KenjiCBZ