World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

What a fucking game. More of that please! That free kick was fucking sublime, not gonna lie. Almost forgot about that screamer from Nacho lol.

I've got all the "type" of results correct so far, just not the exact scores!

EDIT: That moment when Iran are above Spain and Portugal Ronaldo in the group table ? Those lads better savour it.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, marc_cp said:

Incredible how Portugal can achieve so much doing so little. Reminds me of the Euro '16. Exciting game anyways 1f44d.png

take CR7 out of that team and you will have San Marino :P for real though Ronaldo is 75% of Portugal`s strength 

Edited by ahmedelebiary
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

If I set up a shared google spreadsheet, would you guys be interested in updating your own scores as we go along? Would be fun to see who's leading etc.

EDIT: Here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LTxzNGHm6cgB0_06l55dsKeVtPytqG7w3jxN_Yq5aL8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for that, went ahead and added everyone's current scores.

Looks like @xEl_Cidx managed to predict the Portugal vs Spain game correctly.

Currently @sephiroth4424 is leading with 7 points. 

Also, I didn't see any predictions for @PerryToxteth, so I couldn't update his score.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

It wasn't a penalty either.Ronaldo took a dive 

LOL. You are objectively wrong. I guess you've never been hit on a leg while sprinting.

So much for VAR... Diego Costa knocking out Pepe before shooting for goal, what a disgrace to a beautiful match.

Edited by Raitandrul
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Raitandrul said:

LOL. You are objectively wrong. I guess you've never been hit on a leg while sprinting.

So much for VAR... Diego Costa knocking out Pepe before shooting for goal, what a disgrace to a beautiful match.

I don't think that if i ever get hit on a leg while sprinting, i will start falling before the hit

• Like 1

Thanks for updating the scores @Smzthy :) 

I somehow managed to screw up my prediction of Russia vs. Saudi Arabia as it appears twice. I don't know how that happened, for real. Really sorry. -_- Now I don't know whether I should edit and remove one or not.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zolkovo said:

What's the point of VAR if you still get the decision wrong? Australia have been hard done by and France have been poor to be honest.

I agree, not a penalty in my opinion. Fortunately Australia are back in the game now.

Really disappointing show from France despite the (undeserved imo) win. And what's up with Hernandez going down every time the wind blew in his direction? I think Deschamps would be better off playing a 4-1-2-1-2 (wide) formation which would much better suit Griezmann. You could have Lemar on the left, Dembele on the right, and Griezmann up top with Mbappe. Kante or Matuidi can play in the hole and Pogba taking a relative CAM position.

I hope Argentina don't catch the lethargy, and we see some great displays next like last night.

EDIT: @bpmotard and @sephiroth4424 tied in first place as it stands!

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1