World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

People tend to write off Iceland but I keep telling everyone those lads have more spirit and fortitude than most teams. Even though I score no points after the Argentina result, I am thrilled for Iceland supporters. Argentina didn't exactly play bad, but they just weren't clinical. Let's not take anything away from the Icelandic defence though, 10/10 for me. Keeper did an excellent job as well.

EDIT: 2 people got the result exactly right and @Minebwi is on fire today with 2 for 2, taking him up to first place.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Argentina 1 - 1 Iceland

Great match, but was surprised when Messi missed that penalty and the last free kick. He does those magical injury time goals with Barcelona, but not Argentina 1f602.png

that shows the difference between Ronaldo and Messi with their national teams lol ;) 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Argentina 1 - 1 Iceland

Great match, but was surprised when Messi missed that penalty and the last free kick. He does those magical injury time goals with Barcelona, but not Argentina ?

It's not that surprising, Messi has never been good with penalty kicks, he's missed quite a lot with Barcelona as well. He should realize it's his weak point.

Well done vikings! ??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Raitandrul said:

Will Messi retire after this penalty miss? 1f602.png

Messi wanted to do the same as ronaldo, even knowing that argentina has better team in general and playing against Iceland and not against one of the best teams in the world that is spain. 

Respect to iceland, small country with big heart

1 hour ago, ahmedelebiary said:

it is always one goal preventing me from the exact prediction :( Denmark and Nigeria needed one more goal meh 

Denmark could've easily draw or even lose the match. The match was pretty tight.

As for Nigeria, I expected more from them.