Remastered (Hard) Drift

Kwotey

Can anyone help me with this mission..

Im close to being beaten. I never usually give up on a game but I'm going to with this. I'm not the best at racing games. 

I've got lambo aventador almost maxed I've got the handling tuning between drift and centre. 

Also.. Do I have to do this mission in order to earn the platinum? 

Edited by Kwotey

Yes you have to do this to advance the story, I m actually playing NFS 2015 currently as well and this event was pretty easy. I even recorded myself doing it, i can post it here if you want. I m using Lamborghini Aventador as well with Fully Adjustable Suspension since its a requirement and also I bought all the best upgrades for it as well.

• Like 1

Advance the story and you will unlock better drift cars. I found the best drift car for me was Magnus' Porsche. Also, when doing drift missions, do not crash into anything. Everytime you collide with another car, side rail, etc., you lose all your points you accumulated in that drift. So stop your drift short if it looks like you're going to crash. 

• 9 months later...
On 05/06/2018 at 9:08 AM, Kwotey said:

Thanks for the all the info. I'll give it a go later =) 

Bro If you're still struggling, I've got some pointers that may help. My first target in not just the remastered event but drift events in general is to get to the front of the pack. This allows for a clean race for yourself to maximize your points. Try to tune your car so you have a weaker handbrake, but also have drift tyres on, this always work for me and I don't mess around with my tuning much. If all else failed, try to be within touching distance of the other racers and once you've successfully nailed a drift, try to stop them from scoring.