99 % Academia map completion

Hello, fellow gamers!

As in the title, I'm at 99 % map completion of Academia right now. I've spent around 3 hours now just walking around the whole city, checking every nook and cranny and can't for the life of me find that last percent of map...

Through this time I also checked several forums and checked all the options offered in solutions, zoomed in and check thoroughly for any blacker spot, checked every "shop", every area on the west and the east of the map a thousand times, the spot you can jump in on a little platform with a treasure chest on it, and yet, still nothing...

I'm literally out of ideas and I know it's a longshot, but maybe some of you experienced similar  thing and by any chance might know about some really tricky hidden spot or at least let me know if there's a possibility to map to be glitched somehow. As I said, I spent 3 hours of just walking around and in all honesty, I'm frustrated as hell.

Thanks a lot

Edited by Dead By Noon

I've never heard of this game glitching in anyway including my own experiences. If you could upload a screenshot that would be a massive help but you must have just missed an area. Only advice I can give is make sure you have gone under everything since the different heights overlap each other, go in all the shops again, riding a chocobo would help things, and have a very close look at the map and see if there's an edge not filled in. 

You said you've been doing it for 3 hours so have a rest, you're probably making yourself frustrated and so it'll be more annoying to find. Most people find things instantly when they just have a few hours away from the screen. =)

• Like 1

Thanks for the response :) 

I was considering to turn off the game after a first hour really, but due my perseverance I just couldn't do it and leave it like that...

Anyway, onto a good news. I've finally found it! In the shop area there's a tiny, little, dark room with literally nothing inside. I was just keep passing it by because of that ( all the other shops are filled with stuff and color ). Can't believe that's over, phew. 

Thanks for the response once again and take care.