Trophy thoughts? (with gameplay vid)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems that you can do co-op with 1 person, just let 2p die. Enemies will be tougher, but otherwise the same. As long as 2p never resurrects after death, you should get it. They come back at the start of each new level as well.

I'm hoping I can do this with some practice, I don't have a very good partner.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-08-12 at 10:04 AM, AkariKamigishi said:

It seems that you can do co-op with 1 person, just let 2p die. Enemies will be tougher, but otherwise the same. As long as 2p never resurrects after death, you should get it. They come back at the start of each new level as well.

Its possible with share play?

I dont know allot about this games mechanics, cuz I haven’t started it yet. But from the gameplay I have watched  the normal difficulty 1cc, looks fairly challenging already.

Its a shame that this game probably wont sell well, as it looks like a potential ultra rare plat.

40 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

I dont know allot about this games mechanics, cuz I haven’t started it yet. But from the gameplay I have watched  the normal difficulty 1cc, looks fairly challenging already.

Its a shame that this game probably wont sell well, as it looks like a potential ultra rare plat.

Yeah me too. Also i don´t understand why devs don´t add options to change buttons

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2018 at 10:04 AM, AkariKamigishi said:

Did you achieve the trophies? I don't have a person that can play with me on a second controller