Code: Vein Release Date Trailer September 28, 2018

Aranea Highwind

Code Vein will launch worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on September 28, Bandai Namco announced. In Japan, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will launch on September 27. The Japanese Xbox One version will digital-only.

Here are details on the Japanese limited edition and bonuses:

■ Japanese Limited Edition and Bonuses

Bloodthirst Edition (PlayStation 4)

• Special box
  • A copy of Code Vein for PlayStation 4
  • Mia Karnstein figure (17cm tall)
  • Code Vein World Report” art book
  • Code Vein Original Sound Track” 22-track soundtrack CD
  • Additionally, users who purchase this edition will receive a download code for the “Bloodthirster” player character custom parts set, which includes three accessories and one mask.

Pre-Orders

• Pre-orders will include a download code for the “God Eater Collaboration Weapons Set” downloadable content, which includes three God Eater (Arisa, Erina, and Soma)-themed weapons.
  • Additionally, PlayStation 4 pre-orders will include a “Code Vein x God Eater” collaboration theme.
  • Physical edition pre-orders will also include a “Code Vein x God Eater” clear card (100mm x 148mm).

Early Purchases

• Early purchases in Japan will include a download code for the the Ogre Blood Veil “Fang of Dead Devour” unisex set.

https://gematsu.com/2018/06/code-vein-launches-september-28#Ek3lMLUUxdWXGEzf.99

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Yeah another game to break my wallet in September :D 

I'm disappointed by the Collector's Edition however, the figure doesn't look good imo and I'm not a fan of Mia but I'm might grab it anyway if it isn't too expensive and if the Artbook is good.

Seems like the NA/EU art book is digital which is a massive disappointment. 

Start saving now for that expensive September month.

I can't possibly be the only one who didn't know this:

Code Vein is an action role-playing video game set in a post-apocalyptic dystopia with vampire themes, including "gifts" from the consumption of blood, and other supernatural abilities. 

For all the rest of you who didn't know either, you're welcome.

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Maybe you were :awesome: 

Also, the correct description is "Anime Dark Souls from God Eater team" :awesome: 

Maybe. But definitely not. ;)

I'll go ahead and submit that description change to the Wikipedia page for updating.

Looks good, but Sen IV comes out the same day...

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Also, the correct description is "Anime Dark Souls from God Eater team" :awesome: 

Lol, the director disagrees: https://www.vg247.com/2017/07/25/code-vein-is-more-than-just-anime-dark-souls-explains-director-hiroshi-yoshimura/

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yep, it's better because it has God Eater :awesome: 

I've never played God Eater, but from what I've seen of it, it looks interesting. The closest thing I've played to it would be... Toukiden, maybe? I'm not sure really.

9 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I've never played God Eater, but from what I've seen of it, it looks interesting. The closest thing I've played to it would be... Toukiden, maybe? I'm not sure really.

You should. 

Yea, Toukiden is also MonHun-style karige but... God Eater has a story worth following.