It's free in EU Store. UPDATE: Glitch has since been fixed and is no longer free.

JorgeSleep

42 minutes ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

Doesn't work anymore. They fixed it.

I'm wondering if they will revoke the license

Sony/Developers never did when something like this happened.

Who got it for free, got the game, just like that :)

Hm... now I see two media fields on my download list and only the free bundle which I can't purchase is on the store...

Wonder if I get the Vita?

I wonder if Sony has to pay the owner damage fees or if this means a potential loss of money for the owner? Probably the latter...

(I'm saying potential because most people probably wouldn't have gotten the game if it weren't free)

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT

10 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Sony/Developers never did when something like this happened.

Who got it for free, got the game, just like that :)

Hm... now I see two media fields on my download list and only the free bundle which I can't purchase is on the store...

Wonder if I get the Vita?

Amplitude and the Fallout 4 season pass got revoked. Knack 2 and Yakuza 5 on the other hand, are still playable.

So it's 50/50  ?

If you want the platinum. Get it as quick as possible and stay ofline.

I'll play it at a later date. If they revoke the license, i'll support the developer and buy the game. It was on my wishlist anyway.

Edited by ExquisiteSteez
  • Like 1

You snooze you lose. It's all over.

I wish I just woke up an hour earlier for that Surge Complete Edition this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I had bought the game - well worth the money. Congrats to those who got it for free!

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, ExquisiteSteez said:

Amplitude and the Fallout 4 season pass got revoked. Knack 2 and Yakuza 5 on the other hand, are still playable.

Knack 2 and Yakuza 5 were free?

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:38 AM, Inuty said:

Is it just me or did this happen a lot after new PS+ games are available?

How are people able to see if it's free? Just filter for free games when the new PS+ games go live? I've only been lucky enough to get a Doodle God/Devil/Kingdom bundle for free. How do I always miss these! ?

Yeah Knack 2 was free a year ago. Yakuza 5 probably even before. They're still playable for whoever has them. I didn't know that the "Doogle" bundle was a glitch. I remember about Resogun, Thomas Was Alone and few other games that became free by mistake.

21 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

I had bought the game - well worth the money. Congrats to those who got it for free!

Knack 2 and Yakuza 5 were free?

How are people able to see if it's free? Just filter for free games when the new PS+ games go live? I've only been lucky enough to get a Doodle God/Devil/Kingdom bundle for free. How do I always miss these! ?

I think it's just by happenstance. Like a week or so ago, The Surge complete edition was free in the store, however it was listed with a price and then marked free at checkout. It's usually a handful of people who find it and just one happens to use forums, like here or Reddit.

• 3 weeks later...