JorgeSleep

It's free in EU Store. UPDATE: Glitch has since been fixed and is no longer free.

80 posts in this topic

It seems it's no longer free and they fixed it. Too bad I was too late

42 minutes ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

Doesn't work anymore. They fixed it.

I'm wondering if they will revoke the license

Sony/Developers never did when something like this happened.

Who got it for free, got the game, just like that :)

Hm... now I see two media fields on my download list and only the free bundle which I can't purchase is on the store...

Wonder if I get the Vita?

damn i i lost the chance to download it free

I wonder if Sony has to pay the owner damage fees or if this means a potential loss of money for the owner? Probably the latter...

(I'm saying potential because most people probably wouldn't have gotten the game if it weren't free)

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT

10 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Sony/Developers never did when something like this happened.

Who got it for free, got the game, just like that :)

Hm... now I see two media fields on my download list and only the free bundle which I can't purchase is on the store...

Wonder if I get the Vita?

Amplitude and the Fallout 4 season pass got revoked. Knack 2 and Yakuza 5 on the other hand, are still playable.

So it's 50/50  😬

If you want the platinum. Get it as quick as possible and stay ofline.

I'll play it at a later date. If they revoke the license, i'll support the developer and buy the game. It was on my wishlist anyway.

Edited by ExquisiteSteez

Since its now fixed, is anyone still earning trophies normally? I'll wait a bit to start it incase they revoke it or something like that

Is it just me or did this happen a lot after new PS+ games are available?

I managed to get while free, il just play it offline when i get round to playing it.

Eu Store won’t let me get the free version, it keeps saying I am not eligible even though I bought the PS4 version a while ago. it also keeps changing from a price to free, I’m guessing the store is broken at the moment 

I pressed download and it won't download at all for me.........whats up with that?

I usually miss out on these “free” games but not this time. Managed to grab it with my UK acc last night.

Hopefully they won’t take it away. :) 

You snooze you lose. It's all over.

I wish I just woke up an hour earlier for that Surge Complete Edition this morning.

I managed to purchase this bundle yesterday and was able to download PS4 version but i’m unable to download vita version when I access the store on vita!

Is there anyone else locked out from downloading?

Vita is locked for me too but PS4 works

Same here, Vita download no work, put free in price but i can´t, well almost is free for PS4 😆

I managed to download the vita version to ps3 but it won't let me copy it to my vita.

Ok worked it out, you have to turn off 2 step verification and log back in on both systems. 

Edited by stupot00

I was now able to start the download on my vita in the store. I will check it out after I´m home but I guess you can now download it on the Vita :) 

I had bought the game - well worth the money. Congrats to those who got it for free!

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, ExquisiteSteez said:

Amplitude and the Fallout 4 season pass got revoked. Knack 2 and Yakuza 5 on the other hand, are still playable.

Knack 2 and Yakuza 5 were free?

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:38 AM, Inuty said:

Is it just me or did this happen a lot after new PS+ games are available?

How are people able to see if it's free? Just filter for free games when the new PS+ games go live? I've only been lucky enough to get a Doodle God/Devil/Kingdom bundle for free. How do I always miss these! 😭

Yeah Knack 2 was free a year ago. Yakuza 5 probably even before. They're still playable for whoever has them. I didn't know that the "Doogle" bundle was a glitch. I remember about Resogun, Thomas Was Alone and few other games that became free by mistake.

21 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

I had bought the game - well worth the money. Congrats to those who got it for free!

Knack 2 and Yakuza 5 were free?

How are people able to see if it's free? Just filter for free games when the new PS+ games go live? I've only been lucky enough to get a Doodle God/Devil/Kingdom bundle for free. How do I always miss these! 😭

I think it's just by happenstance. Like a week or so ago, The Surge complete edition was free in the store, however it was listed with a price and then marked free at checkout. It's usually a handful of people who find it and just one happens to use forums, like here or Reddit.

For me it was the same. Saw a post here and tried it out. Was lucky enough ;)  I have the Feeling this happen a lot after new PS+ games are added the next month but it could be coincidence.

So, those who got it free, didn't have any problems with trophies not popping, correct?