anyone knows how to play with End of Deathbringer?

Extratenzy

title...

(i have 100% of the gallery just so everyone knows)

also i've read you can only play with him in practice and Versus mode so i wanna keep practicing with my poor parrying skills to get ready.

i also read that you can play with him on the 360 by "highlight Deathbringer,then hold lt.png and press a.png"

can anyone figure out what these buttons are to the DS3? or can anyone who finished the game already remembers what to do to play with him in Practice mode?

Thanks! :) 

EDIT: after 20 mins of trying lol... i finally managed to know it. just hold both L2 and R2 at the same time while Deathbringer is highlighted. hope this helps anyone in the future :) 

Edited by SniperEliteDido
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/5/2018 at 8:28 AM, Extratenzy said:

title...

(i have 100% of the gallery just so everyone knows)

also i've read you can only play with him in practice and Versus mode so i wanna keep practicing with my poor parrying skills to get ready.

i also read that you can play with him on the 360 by "highlight Deathbringer,then hold lt.png and press a.png"

can anyone figure out what these buttons are to the DS3? or can anyone who finished the game already remembers what to do to play with him in Practice mode?

Thanks! :) 

EDIT: after 20 mins of trying lol... i finally managed to know it. just hold both L2 and R2 at the same time while Deathbringer is highlighted. hope this helps anyone in the future :) 

2 years later and I wanted to thank you very much this is extremely helpful!