broken dagger glitch concern

RJP_X

i am wondering if this will become a problem at some point. in my attachment slots i have about 7 of them and i notice that they often appear as glitches rather than broken daggers, sometimes they appear as broken daggers again on their own. if i exit the game and reload the game they come back normal. i'm just worried by keeping them if they'll eventually bug the game so bad that i would have to start over. 

i have read a few things about this wonderful glitch actually preventing a few peoples progress. so i guess it can be a double edged broken dagger. anyways just wanted to know if the glitchy appearance that the broken daggers become is a normal part of it.(think of the missingo's from the old pokemon games. that's the appearance they take in the glitch.)

• 1 year later...

The broken dagger will rotate through lots of different textures, but shouldn't cause any issues. If you notice the icon change to a random image or texture, just save and exit the game and it'll be "fixed" once you reload.

2 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

The broken dagger will rotate through lots of different textures, but shouldn't cause any issues. If you notice the icon change to a random image or texture, just save and exit the game and it'll be "fixed" once you reload.

oh i've been all set with this game for a long time now, got the platinum last year.

working on another level-5 game right now actually, rogue galaxy which has been in my backlog for quite awhile. kind of a tough game to get use to since defense means all but shit in this game lol. 

• 1 year later...