The Surge Complete Edition Free PS+ NA. UPDATE: Glitch has now been fixed

Gwendly

1 minute ago, demonviper666 said:

Don't think so 

Some games have had the license revoked in the past. No one is charged for it. However, I still have Knack 2 when it was free on the NZ store last year during it's launch and that's first party, so odds are good we can keep it. 

Edited by Afro_Gear

5 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Probably a stupid question, but I'll ask it anyway.  Could they retroactively charge for this if you grabbed it for free or would they just revoke the license?

They could just revoke it, but I never saw they do that.

Yes! I can finally play this game again with all the patches. I played at launch and got so mad I destroyed my disc. I've already bought the game for $60 and been waiting for it to be super cheap to get it again and this couldn't be any more perfect. 

Edited by aZombieDictator

1 minute ago, UlvenFenrir said:

I know free is free but where the hell are everyones moral at? No wonder we get garbage games or triple a titles filled with micros where the story campaign wasnt cared for when people pull shit like this.

even if i could add this for free i wouldnt do it. The developers deserve money for their hard work.

Next time you are at the store and see a buy one get one free on hamburger meat, pay full price. I know free is free but that cow went through a lot and the butcher deserves money for his hard work slicing it up

1 minute ago, UlvenFenrir said:

I know free is free but where the hell are everyones moral at? No wonder we get garbage games or triple a titles filled with micros where the story campaign wasnt cared for when people pull shit like this.

even if i could add this for free i wouldnt do it. The developers deserve money for their hard work.

It’s not our fault for THEIR screw up! Yeah, the devs maybe cheated out on this, but they have no one to blame but those who update the PSN. Me personally, I don’t feel bad at all for taking advantage of this. Things like this don’t happen often; but when they do, people jump on it. 

5 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Because you would know if an employee put on a sticker by mistake right? 1f644.png where as in this case, you know fully well its a mistake... so thats where moral comes into play.

Huh, if I'm being honest I guess I agree with you. I just thought of it this way: If I saw someone in line at the store ahead of me reach into their pocket and on the way out $60 fell out of their pocket, I personally would let them know and give them the money. I would consider it "immoral" to pocket it myself and not say anything. 

Anyways, not judging anyone since I already grabbed this but I'll be damned that @UlvenFenrir make me think for a minute. Nice. ? MFW PSNP thread taught me a life lesson. Still, in the scheme of morality this is relatively harmless. 

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 1

Just now, danceswithsloths said:

devs still get paid... sony misses out on a handful of $20 sales... very immoral. you sinners will all burn in the eternal lake of fire for this one.

But can thou forgivest me, Father Sloth?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HesterKRGod said:

My friend just did it and it's bringing his final price at checkout to $19.79 and is forcing him to add a payment method. Any idea guys?

They fixed their mistake. So your friend just missed out on this. 

Now you talk about "moral" and considering this is the second accident involving Free Games Bugs...

Don't you think this is a marketing point? Where they allow costumers to grab the game in the first minutes or hours and test the game for free? Just like sending codes to reviewers or random people to try the game before it's released?

At least now everybody's talking about this game and Cosmic Star Heroine (never heard talking about the game til now), that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

devs still get paid... sony misses out on a handful of $20 sales... very immoral. you sinners will all burn in the eternal lake of fire for this one.

Or a handful of no sales. Don't know if I would have ever bought it, at least. Definitely not for $20. It's not a first party game, so they could always revoke the licenses, anyways. We'll see. 

• Like 1