soameRR-

Skate 3 servers back online

42 posts in this topic

Thats nice, I m not into Skate but good to hear that. Stuff like this happens so rarely I think we can call it a small miracle especially when we are talking about a PS3 game.

After so long... EA decided to fix this? I thought it was purposefully taken down years ago

1 minute ago, Max_Playne said:

Wait what? Does this include skate.Park stuff? I gotta check this out!

everything, i think this is no doubt a message from ea to tell Skate 4 is happening. Gotta wait till saturday tho. I mean why would they bring server back now

awesome game...i'll have to hit this up again...

It is real boys and girls. I thought I would never get this plat ever. Today was an historical day. PS Store fucks up twice and makes two games for free and Skate 3 gets finally fixed. OH happy day 😆😆😆

Edited by Max_Playne

I seriously hope we get a new Skate game.  Only game IMO that EA didn't super fuck with. 

Skate 4 confirmed.

I never had Skate 3 because of unachievable trophies, now i finally can buy it

Definitely is working again, but the Sellout! trophy seems impossible since you can't create graphics on their site anymore. If you're like me and don't have it, we may still be out of luck.

32 minutes ago, dottyduke1 said:

Definitely is working again, but the Sellout! trophy seems impossible since you can't create graphics on their site anymore. If you're like me and don't have it, we may still be out of luck.

Apparently if you import someones skater that has a custom graphic on you can still get the trophy. I have a friend who I know has made a logo back when the servers were fine, but since I only played the game after the online was shut down his skater just showed up as the basic blank t-shirt one in my list. Hopefully now that the srevers are back up it will actually show up normally now. Gonna check it out tomorrow if I have time.

I just popped the Sellout trophy by importing a friend's skater who already had the logo on. Seems like the plat is now fully obtainable 

CC @totallycrushed

1 hour ago, DoucetDudes said:

I just popped the Sellout trophy by importing a friend's skater who already had the logo on. Seems like the plat is now fully obtainable 

CC @totallycrushed

How do I import a friend's skater? I tried to find that option but no luck

Edit: Nvm, found it. It's on Main > Edit Skaters > Import Skater. After that you select a friend who has a logo and then select the Edit Skater option.

Edited by Max_Playne

:D

Team name: "NAMELESS_KING_09"

Edited by Hizernberg

You know for an evil corporation.. EA has done something good for once. Thank you, EA.

9 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

You know for an evil corporation.. EA has done something good for once. Thank you, EA.

and fixing the level 50 trophy last week in BF2 xD 

Great news. Like really great. Fingers crossed for skate 4!

17 hours ago, Hizernberg said:

:D

Team name: "NAMELESS_KING_09"

Requested to join. Can anyone help me, I need the custom logo trophy, I tried importing an online character but the ones on my list don’t seem to have any. So if I could add someone, and import their custom logo character that would be good. Cheers

20 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Requested to join. Can anyone help me, I need the custom logo trophy, I tried importing an online character but the ones on my list don’t seem to have any. So if I could add someone, and import their custom logo character that would be good. Cheers

I am also interested in doing this 🙏

I need to pop all of these online. Who has a good team and skater to import with the custom logo?