Skate 3 servers back online

soameRR-

1 minute ago, Max_Playne said:

Wait what? Does this include skate.Park stuff? I gotta check this out!

everything, i think this is no doubt a message from ea to tell Skate 4 is happening. Gotta wait till saturday tho. I mean why would they bring server back now

32 minutes ago, dottyduke1 said:

Definitely is working again, but the Sellout! trophy seems impossible since you can't create graphics on their site anymore. If you're like me and don't have it, we may still be out of luck.

Apparently if you import someones skater that has a custom graphic on you can still get the trophy. I have a friend who I know has made a logo back when the servers were fine, but since I only played the game after the online was shut down his skater just showed up as the basic blank t-shirt one in my list. Hopefully now that the srevers are back up it will actually show up normally now. Gonna check it out tomorrow if I have time.

1 hour ago, DoucetDudes said:

I just popped the Sellout trophy by importing a friend's skater who already had the logo on. Seems like the plat is now fully obtainable 

CC @totallycrushed

How do I import a friend's skater? I tried to find that option but no luck

Edit: Nvm, found it. It's on Main > Edit Skaters > Import Skater. After that you select a friend who has a logo and then select the Edit Skater option.

Edited by Max_Playne

17 hours ago, Hizernberg said:

:D

Team name: "NAMELESS_KING_09"

Requested to join. Can anyone help me, I need the custom logo trophy, I tried importing an online character but the ones on my list don’t seem to have any. So if I could add someone, and import their custom logo character that would be good. Cheers

20 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Requested to join. Can anyone help me, I need the custom logo trophy, I tried importing an online character but the ones on my list don’t seem to have any. So if I could add someone, and import their custom logo character that would be good. Cheers

I am also interested in doing this ?