Skate 3 servers back online

soameRR-

20 minutes ago, soameRR- said:

Well session has been announced at the xbox conference. Maybe skate 4 will be announced tomorrow.

Also a former EA employee said skate 4 will be unveiled at gamescom

Nobody said anything about Skate4 being unveiled anywhere.  All the person did was tweet: 

#Skate4, #GAMESCOM.  

I could've tweeted the same thing.  It doesn't say anything.  Let's all try to be levelheaded with this stuff instead of posting reactionary E3 tweets.  

• 2 weeks later...

Do not forget we are talking about EA, i wouldn't be impressed if in 1 week they would shut down the servers again ?, definitely i recommend to take this chance to finish the online asap.

Does anyone know how much that takes? it seems quite short and possible in 1 good session. Also, ony 1 person is required right (except for the 6 people trophy)?

16 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Does anyone know how much that takes? it seems quite short and possible in 1 good session. Also, ony 1 person is required right (except for the 6 people trophy)?

You should try to do all the trophies with a partner or an alt. It's fast and simple. If you know what you're doing you can finish it in 30 minutes or so.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...