Issues updating spoiler sections in guide

I'm trying to fix a guide I have but I'm running into an issue:

https://imgur.com/hMMwsE2

I can't edit the area that is under spoiler tags.  Well, I can edit it, but I can't see it.  I tried closing, reopening the guide.  Editing and getting out of editing.  I can't seem to edit that portion of the guide to fix a few typographical errors.

Also I clearly can't figure out how to attach images, oh well

Edited by Alternatewarning

1 hour ago, Alternatewarning said:

I'm trying to fix a guide I have but I'm running into an issue:

https://imgur.com/hMMwsE2

I can't edit the area that is under spoiler tags.  Well, I can edit it, but I can't see it.  I tried closing, reopening the guide.  Editing and getting out of editing.  I can't seem to edit that portion of the guide to fix a few typographical errors.

Also I clearly can't figure out how to attach images, oh well

That's odd that it's doing that, it should show as plain text for example if you edit the last section of the guide, but the spoiler may have been applied in an odd way. Though you should be able to highlight the text that is blurred, press the second button on the edit toolbar (Paragraph Style), then press the "Spoiler Text" option (Well, it looks like a blurry blob lol). That should remove the spoiler and make it plain text again.

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

That's odd that it's doing that, it should show as plain text for example if you edit the last section of the guide, but the spoiler may have been applied in an odd way. Though you should be able to highlight the text that is blurred, press the second button on the edit toolbar (Paragraph Style), then press the "Spoiler Text" option (Well, it looks like a blurry blob lol). That should remove the spoiler and make it plain text again.

I've had that issue a few times with this particular guide, I just used the normal spoiler button.  We got it figured out but I'm not sure if this is an issue anyone else is having so I wanted to put it out there.

6 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

I've had that issue a few times with this particular guide, I just used the normal spoiler button.  We got it figured out but I'm not sure if this is an issue anyone else is having so I wanted to put it out there.

Which browser are you using? I noticed that spoiler tags in guides act differently. For example, Internet Explorer causes them to be grey blocks and the text isn't blurred at all. Then there's an issue with inserting videos where, instead of an embedded video, you see a grey block that says "A YouTube video will be embedded here".

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Which browser are you using? I noticed that spoiler tags in guides act differently. For example, Internet Explorer causes them to be grey blocks and the text isn't blurred at all. Then there's an issue with inserting videos where, instead of an embedded video, you see a grey block that says "A YouTube video will be embedded here".

I am using Chrome.  Which typically behaves the best but you never know.

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, I mostly use that too.

I thought it was the browser too, but when looking at it on chrome that section in his guide was just blurred in edit mode, while most/all other sections functioned properly. Ghost in the code? lol not sure