E3 2018 - Which games are you anticipating most?

Zolkovo

With E3 looming on the horizon, here are the announcements and updates I'm most excited about:

Image result for fromsoftware new game

???, FromSoftware

Bloodborne 2 or a new IP entirely. Take my money already.

Cyberpunk 2077 e3 2018 crossgen

Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt Red

These guys have earned my loyalty and trust so I'm super psyched for this game. I think it's already been in development for 5+ years and if you've played TW3 you will know first hand the sheer amount of content and detail this game will encompass, backed by an incredible story. The futuristic setting sounds very interesting.

Image result for ghost of tsushima

Ghost of Tsushima, Sucker Punch

I have played very very few games based in Japan and this one looks to be historically accurate which really has me intrigued. And of course as this is being developed by Sucker Punch I expect it to have engaging fun game-play and stunning visuals.

Image result for last of us part 2

The Last of Us Part II, Naughty Dog

Another confirmed showcase at E3, can't wait to see more of this game.

Related image

Death Stranding, Kojima Productions

Hideo Kojima's debut game since "leaving" Konami so I'm very fascinated by this project. From what I've seen and read, it has been impossible to make heads or tails of this game thus far.

So there you have it, these are the top 5 games that I'm most excited for with almost all of them being PlayStation exclusives!

So what are YOU hyped for?

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

First and foremost for me is the Resident Evil 2 remake. Unbelievably excited for that. But after that it's a new Splinter Cell, a new Rayman, Death Stranding, a look at Respawns Star Wars game, Maybe a Syphon Filter remake from Bluepoint, Blood and Sand release date, a look at Squares Avengers game and a reveal of the statue that comes with the collector's edition of Spiderman PS4. Oh and of course some surprises would be nice. 

• Like 1

Cyberpunk 2077

This is finally time to see some footage of this game and after delivering one of my favourite game of all time it's time to see what CD Projekt next game looks/plays like.

Final Fantasy VII Remake

I'm a huge FF fan and FF VII is one of my favourite so I'd like to see some gameplay and a possible release date for this game.

Possible surprises by Square Enix

What I enjoy the most at E3 is being surprised and Square Enix have all the tools to make that happen. If I could see one of the following announcement I'd be more than happy : Nier (Remake or Remaster of Nier Gestalt / Replicant), Final Fantasy XVI, FF 8 HD, FF X-3, Crisis Core FF VII HD, Drakengard remake, and hopefully Final Fantasy Type-1 !

Ghost Of Tsushima

Infamous is one of my favourite franchise and after a lot of good games from Sucker Punch I can definitely say that I'm confident with the quality of their next game. Being able to play as a samurai/ninja in a huge and realistic open world focused on single player is probably one of the most exciting concept possible so I'm just waiting to see some gameplay but I'm already sold.

Death Stranding

Not going to be original but it's time for some gameplay.

Transference (PS VR)

The concept of this game seems really fun and it could be a blast to play it in VR.

The Last Of Us Part 2

I could stay without seing a single footage of this game until it releases that I would still buy it day one. Not saying no to some hints about the story though !

Days Gone 

This game looks like the type of game I would enjoy with some stealth mecanics, a good story and a good looking world so I'm just waiting for a release date.

Possible surprises by Playstation 

Playstation surely knows how to make some memorable conferences so I'm already waiting to see some well hidden surprises unveiled at their show. I would like to see Ninja Gaiden 4 / a Ninja Gaiden reboot (not a slow paced game like Nioh though), some good PS VR exclusives, a new game by Japan Studio and a remake of an old Playstation classic that I never had the chance to play.

A port for The Witcher 1 & 2

I know CD Projekt said that they didn't want to remake them but if it's just a port with a trophy list it shouldn't be too hard to do right ? :D 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 2

Nothing really, aside from the RE2 Remake and Prey DLC. More curious about the surprise announcements. 

Capcom has registered a new DMC domain not too long ago, so a fifth entry would be nice. ...a Nero-less entry, even better.

Edited by NetEntity

Aside the usual suspects, the Prey dlc, Concrete Genie, hopefully some Borderlands news and maybe The Surge 2 info.   Unlikely, but, a Resistance remake/reboot/re-imagining, I think it's about time but do it over, give us back Hale and Malikov!

A Nier Auto Tomato sequel or Nier Replicant remake would be a day one for me.

Fade to Silence, looking forward to that on PS4.

Edited by RedMustang72

Cyberpunk, because CD Projekt Red is an amazing group of people. Im expecting this game to be even better abd bigger than Witcher3.

Kingdom Hearts 3. After 10+ years of waiting for this title, my excitement for it has died down a lot, but there's always that spot at the back of my brain waiting for news.

Metro Exodus. This is my most anticipated game. After loving 2033 and Last Light Redux this game will have some work to do especially with the new(ish) direction being taken. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

(EDIT: Now that I remember, Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The only thing that might stop me and my brother from playing this is a stamina bar so I'm hoping to follow this closely if I can.)

Idk if any of these will be mentioned but here's a couple other titles I'm curious about.

Darksiders 3

Borderlands 3

Guns, Gore, and Cannoli 2

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

The Last of Us 2 :  I absolutely LOVED the first one and when I saw the new trailer well.... I got shocked ... Not in the good way.. The game seems so dark and has a violence that disturbs me quite a bit.  I can't wait to see a bit more just to shake of my first impression.

Spiderman : The gameplay we've seen so far... Wowww . Spiderman is like my least favorite superhero and even with that in mind, I cannot wait to play this. 

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey  

Sparta. Mother. Freakin. Sparta.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: The first two of the reboot series were visually stunning. Loving the action-adventure genre, those games were right in my alley. I would expect tho for this one a few upgrades , notably on the side quests and whatnot, to make more fun the exploration of the semi-open world.

Death Stranding. Just saw a video theory that says the game is actually Metal Gear Zero and it was crazy, lots of things actually made sense! I'm hyped. :popcorn:

Spiderman also, I'm definitely getting that one in September, hopefully, we get to see new villains on E3. ?️

Edited by DiegoMolinams

Resident Evil 2 Remake. I hope it is fixed camera angle if Capcom want my Day 1 money. Or else I just watch other youtuber play first and wait 2-3 years to buy Complete Edition with all DLCs.

Also I am waiting for Spiderman. I hope it plays exactly like Batman Arkham game or I will pass.

Edited by Shazarul1985
Add content

7 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Related image

Death Stranding, Kojima Productions

Hideo Kojima's debut game since "leaving" Konami so I'm very fascinated by this project. From what I've seen and read, it has been impossible to make heads or tails of this game thus far.

Can’t help but being fascinated by the hype around Death Stranding. So much expectation on a game no one actually knows a damn about is really fascinating. It’s the art of teasing without actually showing anything at its apex...

But hey, it’s a Hideo Kojima game, so there’s no way it could possibly be not that good, is there?

Edited by Neef-GT5