E3 2018 - Which games are you anticipating most?

Zolkovo

Just Super Smash Bros. and Yoshi. Not excited for anything we know for sure will be at Sony or Microsoft’s.

Beyond that I want surprise announcements like Fable IV, a new Ratchet & Clank, or the supposed “Starfield” RPG from Bethesda.

I would kill for a new “PSP” to be announced though, but I doubt I’ll have to murder any time soon.

22 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

[...]

Final Fantasy VII Remake

I'm a huge FF fan and FF VII is one of my favourite so I'd like to see some gameplay and a possible release date for this game.

[...]

I'm in the same boat. One thing that worries me is it ending up like FF15 where we spend so long waiting for it's release, and then even longer waiting for the DLCs to end ? No but really, I'd be furious if there were some kind of DLC release plan for this game. Sadly it's an established routine for SE nowadays and I can't see them making an exception.

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

I'm in the same boat. One thing that worries me is it ending up like FF15 where we spend so long waiting for it's release, and then even longer waiting for the DLCs to end ? No but really, I'd be furious if there were some kind of DLC release plan for this game. Sadly it's an established routine for SE nowadays and I can't see them making an exception.

They should just come out with a Chrono Trigger remaster, that allows you to switch between the new graphics (if there are new graphics) and the old graphics.

Might as well throw in Final Fantasy 6 in there as well. Probably one of my favorite JRPGs along with Earthbound.

3 hours ago, ExtremeAstatuS said:

If rumors are true, I cannot wait to see what the fine folks at Rocksteady will be showing off for their Superman game. 

Pretty interested to see something about this if it's true, I really liked the Arkham series. 

There's a voicemail left for Bruce Wayne from Lex Luther in Arkham Knight I think which really got me keen for a superman type game.

My two most anticipated games are...

Cyberpunk 2077 - C'mon, developed by CD Projekt Red. Nuff said.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Last of Us: Part II. .. Well, the first one was a unique and wonderful experience.

I'm sure the 2nd will blow me away.

large.jpg

For the games we already know the existence, I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk, FF7R, Ghost of Tsushima and the new Assassin's Creed.

Now for games that I wish to make an appearance on this E3: New Ape Escape, Splinter Cell, Castlevania Classics Collection and a FFVIII port.

Final Fantasy VIII HD - most likely won't happen

Tales of Vesperia - may actually happen

Cyberpunk 2077 - don't know why. I haven't played any of The Witcher games yet.

EDIT: Would be nice to find out new/any info about the NNK2 story dlcs.

Edited by Edunstar84

The most anticipated for me is MediEvil... and hoping for a new Crash Bandicoot (specially CTR) to be announced.

@Zolkovo, I’ve heard rumors about the new game of From Software to be a Tenchu game. Apparently, there is one character in the game that says “shadows die twice” and it’s not the first time they touch the series :D at least for me, it would be a great return :) 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

I'm really hoping for a release date or even a release window for Beyond Good and Evil 2. That's a sequel I've been waiting for longer than I care to admit! I just really hope Ubisoft doesn't, you know, Ubisoft it too hard.