Oh dear

1 hour ago, Konoe said:

I'm speechless. I play games that are 16 years old that look better than this. Trophy list looks easy but what do you guys think. This looks like an easy skip to me.

Well create a better game and get it approved then you can complain on how bad a game is, until then this is still better then your game on the PlayStation network

4 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

People are allowed to express their opinions without having to release a game on the PlayStation Network.

We're not all game developers. If you go into that field, you should expect feedback from people who play your game.

Yeah and every "easy" or "quick to plat" game has one or more of these types of posts. The forum is getting flooded by them which then start a posting flooding war on the topics most of the time.

We get the point many people are upset about quick games or poor quality games on the PlayStation network because it "lowers" the trophy value which does not give you any rewards anyway so not really lowering the value of a trophy.

Welcome to Steam where most of these games are released first.

Edited by fisty123

3 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

People are allowed to express their opinions without having to release a game on the PlayStation Network.

We're not all game developers. If you go into that field, you should expect feedback from people who play your game.

Yes but not everyone who offers feedback actually even plays said game

48 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I mean...conceptually, I like the idea... I've always wanted a good horse simulation game.

I'm with you on this, the idea does seem good, and if it plays well, who knows, it could actually turn out to be a neat little horse simulation-like game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I'm with you on this, the idea does seem good, and if it plays well, who knows, it could actually turn out to be a neat little horse simulation-like game.

When I was younger and barely played video games at all, my brother was really into The Legend of Zelda: OoT, and he'd let me play all the little bits with Epona. To this day, I still think that's my favorite "horse" game. I know the gameplay is really shallow, but the idea of raising a horse, racing him, and riding across the countryside is rather appealing. Unfortunately, most horses in video games are just there to make travel easier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

This whole concept of 'trophy thoughts' threads is pretty silly and has gotten way out of hand. Unless it's a major AAA release or series release, they end up just being a click-bait-y title and people talking about trophies they have no idea about.

Not every trophy list that gets uploaded to the site needs a thread about it.

Finally someone said it...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Not every trophy list that gets uploaded to the site needs a thread about it.

They don't. There's still plenty of forums completely empty.

Honestly it doesn't look bad to me for what it is. Sure it looks like a PS2 game, this video has people saying it looks almost exactly like a Wii game by a different title. So if that's the case, then it pretty much is PS2 quality just ported up. It's not my kind of game, but it's not so bad looking that it looks broken or like a crappy flash game being sold.. I see no reason to complain about it being on PSN.

It just reminds me of this :).

Also for some amazing videos watch all of Supergreatfriend's "I love my..." videos. They continue to build as they break down SGF's insanity. He just loves things so much and they keep dyin...no we mustn't talk about it...we must move on ?