Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition [January 11th 2019]

It's Bandai i don't know why people thought it was exclusive, Nothing from Bandai is Exclusive anymore xD 

Anyway, i never even seen Tales of Vesperia and i see soo many people saying it's one fo the best Tales of Ever, glad it's coming so i can play it myself now then and see :) 

• Like 2

Please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, 

On 6/6/2018 at 3:47 AM, Xel said:

Ah! Good times.

De_MIRyVAAANVsX.jpg

gl4QE5U.jpg

Also, RPG site says it's confirmed for PS4, but I don't know, I'll believe it when I see the post from Bamco. Confirmed

Edited by Katt
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Katt said:

Please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, please don't be an XBOX exclusive, 

It's not 

Just now, Venocide said:

@Undead Wolf Vesperia has been showing up on web sites like Amazon and Best Buy, so may not be digital only after all. 

Spoiler

Janfdm4.jpg

Maybe it's digital-only just for Xbox One? I mean that's the system it'll sell the least copies on without a doubt, so maybe they don't think it's worth it for Xbox. I think Switch games are more likely to get physical releases due to the limited storage capacity of the system and the majority of the Tales audience are on PlayStation, so surely they have to do a physical release for those two systems at least. I mean Tales of Symphonia Chronicles got one (and a collector's edition) so I don't see why not. So yeah, I'm currently thinking digital-only for Xbox One, physical for PS4 and Switch.

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

Maybe it's digital-only just for Xbox One? I mean that's the system it'll sell the least copies on without a doubt, so maybe they don't think it's worth it for Xbox. I think Switch games are more likely to get physical releases due to the limited storage capacity of the system and the majority of the Tales audience are on PlayStation, so surely they have to do a physical release for those two systems at least. I mean Tales of Symphonia Chronicles got one (and a collector's edition) so I don't see why not. So yeah, I'm currently thinking digital-only for Xbox One, physical for PS4 and Switch.

The Best Buy page someone posted on Facebook had the Xbox One version up for pre order, so who knows at this point. BN will officially announce something soon, fingers crossed for a physical edition + collectors edition. 

2 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Bandai Namco's EU official Tales account confirms it's coming to PS4. We can all stop freaking out now. :P 

And they confirmed English voices, cool. Now we just need word on physical copies. :P

1 minute ago, Venocide said:

The Best Buy page someone posted on Facebook had the Xbox One version up for pre order, so who knows at this point. BN will officially announce something soon, fingers crossed for a physical edition + collectors edition. 

Not knowing is killing me. I hope they confirm soon. :P I'd love a collector's edition.

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't understand why everyone is assuming it's digital only. 

AAA games from the Microsoft press conference said "Coming to Xbox Store" or wtvr. 

That doesn't mean only. They probably want you to buy digital, but it's up to the studio, and Bandai Namco will. 

Watch

Just now, Dav9834 said:

I don't understand why everyone is assuming it's digital only. 

AAA games from the Microsoft press conference said "Coming to Xbox Store" or wtvr. 

That doesn't mean only. They probably want you to buy digital, but it's up to the studio, and Bandai Namco will. 

Watch

Well, I don't think they said "Coming to Xbox Store" on any of the games we know will get physical copies, so it kind of stuck out to me. Microsoft are very particular about the wording they use during their conferences.

12 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Well, I don't think they said "Coming to Xbox Store" on any of the games we know will get physical copies, so it kind of stuck out to me. Microsoft are very particular about the wording they use during their conferences.

Lets put this to rest for everyone! 

Here's Just Cause 4

MT0S4Qv.png

Here's Gears of War

qvuXMSR.png

Here's Tales of Vesperia

TkjdoLf.png

Do people expect Gears of War to be digital only? Or Just Cause? 

And let's get everything in 1 post lol 

All CONSOLES as well

aKEuvZE.png

AND in English voice! 

aObldnQ.png

@Venocide why not add this to the OP

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Spoiler

Here's Just Cause 4

MT0S4Qv.png

Here's Gears of War

qvuXMSR.png

Here's Tales of Vesperia

TkjdoLf.png

Okay, fair enough. I guess I just wasn't paying attention to much else other than Vesperia and Shadows Die Twice. I'm just another victim of Microsoft's confusing wording during their conferences. :P

• Like 1

been thinking this would happen and glad it is. i was even thinking a few weeks back, without any new tales of games being announced in a long while that its time for some older ones to be released on ps4. (like tales of the abyss HD/or ps2 classic.) i never got to play vesperia so have always looked forward to it. been holding off on starting berseria due to not knowing when another tales game would release lol.

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Okay, fair enough. I guess I just wasn't paying attention to much else other than Vesperia and Shadows Die Twice. I'm just another victim of Microsoft's confusing wording during their conferences. :P

Sorry it wasn't really aimed at you as it was everyone in a panic of confusion, I just needed someone to quote about the confusion, sorry! I def kinda came off harsh too. : /

6 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Here's Just Cause 4

MT0S4Qv.png

Here's Gears of War

qvuXMSR.png

Here's Tales of Vesperia

TkjdoLf.png

And let's get everything in 1 post lol 

All CONSOLES as well

aKEuvZE.png

AND in English voice! 

aObldnQ.png

@Venocide why not add this to the OP

I’ll do that when I get home soon ;) 

• Like 1

Huzzah! I know what I need to do now. I need to complete Xillia 2, Zestiria, and Berseria before I play the game. I'm hoping for a killer Collector's Edition because I'm going to buy it!

EDIT: And ToS, of course! :P

Edited by Edunstar84

9 hours ago, Venocide said:

The Xbox crowd were silent when they announced it, they don't deserve this game. They don't care about JRPG's. 

Just Xbox.

8 hours ago, Spyro said:

Bandai Namco's EU official Tales account confirms it's coming to PS4. We can all stop freaking out now. :P 

PROPER VOICES!

• Like 1