Came over from xbox, still unsure!

Evilsworn

Hey guys, i recently came over from xbox about 2 months ago and just struggling not having many people to play coop games with, or just fellow trophy hunters to be friends with miss my friends alot on xbox but i know the games over here are better.

Anyone out there wanting to add me as a friend and play some games or even just have some banter now and again?

Cheers

~Evilsworn

• Like 2

Feel free to add me. I'm a former Xbox360 gamer but switched to the PS4 4 years ago. I'm hunting trophies ever since, more than I was hunting achievements. This community is mostly responsible for my trophy addiction :D 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

I try to avoid multiplayer/co-op games but you can always add me if you want ^^: Deluziion90

Yeah man of course! I'm also interested what trophy hunters play, so more the merier on the friends list!

49 minutes ago, Calhoun_84 said:

Feel free to add me. I'm a former Xbox360 gamer but switched to the PS4 4 years ago. I'm hunting trophies ever since, more than I was hunting achievements. This community is mostly responsible for my trophy addiction :D 

How'd you find leaving your mates etc on there? I find it hard for sure!

8 minutes ago, Venocide said:

You can add me if you like. ID: ARKphoenix. I switch from Xbox back in 2013 and immediately joined this site. It won't take you long to make new friends. ;) 

For sure! I hope i make some new friends! ?

7 hours ago, Evilsworn said:

Hey guys, i recently came over from xbox about 2 months ago and just struggling not having many people to play coop games with, or just fellow trophy hunters to be friends with miss my friends alot on xbox but i know the games over here are better.

Anyone out there wanting to add me as a friend and play some games or even just have some banter now and again?

Cheers

~Evilsworn

I really dig your gamer tag, feel free to add me

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Evilsworn said:

Thanks guys added you all! So hard to decide what to play, seeing you guys might give me some ideas 1f604.png

Well here goes (and thanks for adding me on ps4 ^^)

If you want to go for the AAA stuff:

- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered

those 3 are a collection you can buy in 1 package

- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End <3 

- Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. My childhood nostalgia. Though going for the plat can be tricky in some parts (speedrun stuff)

- Seeing your avatar just go for Dark Souls III already. Though the platinum is a big fucking bitch, pardon my language. The grind was insane to get certain items

- Bloodborne. Some will disagree and some will agree but this is definitely in my top 5 ps4 exclusive games.

- Cat Quest cute indie game just give it a look it's an easy platinum but very unique and funny

- Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 Exclusive. It follows the openworld - quests - story - rpg formula in a very cool setting. if you're on a pro the graphics are amazing

- Shadow of the Colossus Haven't played the ps2/ps3 version but the release from February is beautiful and real fun. Platinum can be hard but with some practice you should be able to do it

- The Last of Us Remastered must buy. The plat can be a grind but omg I lost being a man in this game. I cried my eyes out in certain parts *spoilerssss*

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Jrpg with lots of stuff to do. I'm really not into these jrpg games but damn this game was tons of fun

Edited by Deluziion90

12 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Well here goes (and thanks for adding me on ps4 ^^)

If you want to go for the AAA stuff:

- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered

those 3 are a collection you can buy in 1 package

- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End <3 

- Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. My childhood nostalgia. Though going for the plat can be tricky in some parts (speedrun stuff)

- Seeing your avatar just go for Dark Souls III already. Though the platinum is a big fucking bitch, pardon my language. The grind was insane to get certain items

- Bloodborne. Some will disagree and some will agree but this is definitely in my top 5 ps4 exclusive games.

- Cat Quest cute indie game just give it a look it's an easy platinum but very unique and funny

- Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 Exclusive. It follows the openworld - quests - story - rpg formula in a very cool setting. if you're on a pro the graphics are amazing

- Shadow of the Colossus Haven't played the ps2/ps3 version but the release from February is beautiful and real fun. Platinum can be hard but with some practice you should be able to do it

- The Last of Us Remastered must buy. The plat can be a grind but omg I lost being a man in this game. I cried my eyes out in certain parts *spoilerssss*

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Jrpg with lots of stuff to do. I'm really not into these jrpg games but damn this game was tons of fun

I just got the Plat on dark souls remastered, which in my opinion is the hardest out of the souls games. I've got the 1000g on DS3 on xbox but I'll definitely play it again.

I sooooo badly want to play The Last of Us always hearing about it but my only concern is the online stuff to be honest.

I own Bloodborne which I'm looking foward to for sure, Definitely on the list. I Also own Crash Trilogy, Shadow of the colossus. And Nino Kuni.

So i just Finished DS, About to finish Jak 1. Rock Band 4 is a grind slowly working on that but after tomorrow I'll need to start something. Just soo unsure what!

Thanks man for the recommendations, a little unsure about the uncharted games. Didn't they add online on them?

@Evilsworn

Uncharted 1 2 3 have some DLC stuff but no multiplayer that's only the ps3 version

Uncharted 4 does have some multiplayer stuff but that took me less then an hour it's not really too difficult

Though if you go for 100% Uncharted 4 does have some super hard trophies to get.

Nice to see you got lots of those games already!

Last of us has multiplayer unfortunately and probably some people will rage at me but you can abuse the system very hard to make it easy. Just google about skipping days or check the guide on psnprofiles and it's very easy. I did it as well :awesome:

9 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

@Evilsworn

Uncharted 1 2 3 have some DLC stuff but no multiplayer that's only the ps3 version

Uncharted 4 does have some multiplayer stuff but that took me less then an hour it's not really too difficult

Though if you go for 100% Uncharted 4 does have some super hard trophies to get.

Nice to see you got lots of those games already!

Last of us has multiplayer unfortunately and probably some people will rage at me but you can abuse the system very hard to make it easy. Just google about skipping days or check the guide on psnprofiles and it's very easy. I did it as well :awesome:

Hahaha love the little letters there =D I think i'll pick up the uncharted games then, I have so many games to do! As well as keeping up with new releases..